The de-evolution of Lil Wayne vol. Gillie Da Kid

So Wayne is trash now and has been since carter 2. I now believe Gillie was tellin the truth when he said he wrote Wayne's songs. I mean really dude has been drastically garbage for a while, he even went to jail and came out still whack. What do you all think?-The Juice

devolution is a word. No need for the "-"

and I agree 100% he was all down hill after Gillie stopped writing for him

but even with that gillie or not Dedication 2 is the best mixtape ever

so its like 50 gillie and 50 drugs

regardless dude is weak now

Never heard a Wayne verse that was amazing or just made me think for mad long. He's the king of simplistic rhymes, from Tha Block is Hot to Tha Carter 1 & 2 to Drought tapes and all of that. I think it's just word of mouth. Enough people back it up, enough people will follow

no cuz the carter 2 aint even all that lil buddy. but wayne peaked during the carter 3 sessions mixtapes boy was on fire
 his flow tho>>>

Well, his flow/delivery has always been awful. I excused him for that during the Hot Boys days cause
he had barely hit puberty, but he has no excuse from everything he did from 500 Degreez and on.
People (finally) can tell he's lyrically awful now cause apparently, they're actually listening to him instead
of just hearing him, like background/elevator music.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

But Gillie said he didnt write The Carter 2. He said he wrote The Carter
/thread.

Let's wrap this one up. Anyone up for a game of beer pong?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Wayne still be spittin', stop playa hatin'...
david-stern2_medium.jpg

Im sorry but his verses on:

Hustle Hard (Remix)
Thingy Pleaser
Im Single
HYFR
Oh Lets Do It
Veterans Day
Inkredible
Bun-B Im Cold
Demolation Freestyle
30 Minutes To New Orleans
Canon
Dedication 2
Mirror
Red Rum
Steady Mobbin
Im Goin In
Told Yall
Im A Go Getta
Tie My Hands
Hollywood Divorce
9 Piece
Luxury Tax
The Motto
Jeezy Ballin

all are
pimp.gif
and this wayyyyyyyy after Gillie

I will admit my favorite Wayne album is Tha Carter 1 and Gillie did help out with his delivery

but dude still killin verses here n there to this day

Everytime I think Wayne washed up and finished he kill a feature ie Ace Hood Hustle Hard Remix

^ but you can't claim to be the best and put out mad average or below average verses. That list is FULL of struggle, so many weak verses or average. Plus CIII and CIV....terrible

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Hustle Hard (Remix)
Thingy Pleaser
Im Single
HYFR
Oh Lets Do It
Veterans Day
Inkredible
Bun-B Im Cold
Demolation Freestyle
Canon
Dedication 2
Mirror
Red Rum
Steady Mobbin
Im Goin In
Told Yall
Im A Go Getta
Tie My Hands
Hollywood Divorce
9 Piece
Luxury Tax
The Motto
Jeezy Ballin

all are
pimp.gif

I will admit my favorite Wayne album is Tha Carter 1 and Gillie did help out with his delivery

Everytime I think Wayne washed up and finished he kill a feature ie Ace Hood Hustle Hard Remix

What ballerific said. You pretty much voided your own list by having "I'm Single" on there, and I don't even have to point
out the other trash non-sensical, no direction having verses listed on there. Whoever came up with the phrase "struggle bars"

was spot on in describing Wayne and pretty much everybody else on YM. 

"Life is like a Insert a word for female here and  insert something females do here"

"The world is like insert witty lyric here and insert something that pertains to witty lyric here"

I hear these 2 comparisons on almost every Lil' Wayne song
laugh.gif

He fell off after The Carter II imo... The Carter II was damn near flawless
pimp.gif

Wayne is the King of Struggle

Fab tryna take his throne tho

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Hustle Hard (Remix)
Thingy Pleaser
Im Single
HYFR
Oh Lets Do It
Veterans Day
Inkredible
Bun-B Im Cold
Demolation Freestyle
Canon
Dedication 2
Mirror
Red Rum
Steady Mobbin
Im Goin In
Told Yall
Im A Go Getta
Tie My Hands
Hollywood Divorce
9 Piece
Luxury Tax
The Motto
Jeezy Ballin

all are
pimp.gif

What ballerific said. You pretty much voided your own list by having "I'm Single" on there, and I don't even have to point
out the other trash non-sensical, no direction having verses listed on there. Whoever came up with the phrase "struggle bars"

But thats what makes Wayne WAYNE

He is very random! Is he what he use to be? Heck No! & Probably never will be

Can he still spit? His verse on Damien Marley & Nas My Generation cleared all that up......and he stayed on subject
pimp.gif

Its cool tho hate it or love it he has already made his footprint in Music and our Generation.....at this point if I was in his shoes I wouldnt even care anymore about the music I would just sit back and watch Nicki, Drake & Tyga do they thing while my great great great great great grand kids get millions like my man Akon did with Gaga & T-Pain

Originally Posted by Peep Game

But thats what makes Wayne WAYNE

He is very random! Is he what he use to be? Heck No! & Probably never will be

Can he still spit? His verse on Damien Marley & Nas My Generation cleared all that up......and he stayed on subject
pimp.gif

Its cool tho hate it or love it he has already made his footprint in Music and our Generation.....at this point if I was in his shoes I wouldnt even care anymore about the music I would just sit back and watch Nicki, Drake & Tyga do they thing while my great great great great great grand kids get millions like my man Akon did with Gaga & T-Pain

I didn't realize your SN when I made my comment, 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that was cute

Back
Top Bottom