** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

ughhh^^^^

nthat.gif

I actually like most of those colorways. I have yet to be able to get through on a N9000 collaboration so if there are good GRs, I won't hesitate to try to grab them.

i design to pick up my first n9000 and i am hesitate about the size, people said have to half size down to diadora. i am always in US11 on newbalance 996, 1400  . Sould i pick up US 10.5 on diadora?

i design to pick up my first n9000 and i am hesitate about the size, people said have to half size down to diadora. i am always in US11 on newbalance 996, 1400  . Sould i pick up US 10.5 on diadora?

I only have tried on 1300 and 998. These fit like a 998, a little big. So, with these, I'd say have down whatever your true size is. They run big even for wide feet.

Yeah i have the chukkas in 10.5.  Diadora is a 10.  So half size.
Thanks Bro~!

i would like to have a price check for Sol and Sombra.

Are they around 250USD on resell price? I just check eBay and KLEKT, any other possible way to find those sneaker?

Thanks Bro~!

Are they around 250USD on resell price? I just check eBay and KLEKT, any other possible way to find those sneaker?
I would say closer to 300 but I haven't been looking.  I would wait for the ww release on the sombras.  Try getting them primary, otherwise a lot of resellers will be sitting with stock.

Thanks Bro~!

I have them size 10.5 for sale, hit my inbox. Always willing to help out a fellow NTer

i would also consider getting the hyprcats...we ll see..passing all the rest(not bad but nothing special imo)

Back
Top Bottom