** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

i wouldnt buy anything from craze. just had a bad experience with them i ordered some asics for my girl they sent me the wrong size which happend to be the "last" pair so i told them to send me a return slip.

long story short i ended up having to ship the shoes back on my own dime once they got them back i had to send like 5 text to the owner to get him to refund me and once he did just just sent me back for my original order i havent got the other $11 i spent to send them back :smh:

first and last time i ever deal with them. shady!

Hopefully I have a better experience. I used PayPal and have no problem pouring then on anyone's a**. First time using them. I ordered the blues. Hard fight between blues or red but I have enough red shoes and barely any blue shoes

tgwo crashed right before I could check out, they had 9.5, 10, 11, and 12 available :smh:

Solebox is rumored to be around 350 pairs WW from what I'm hearing, really hope that's not true.. :smh:

Did patta ever put the sombras up? I've been hawking their site for a while..

:nerd:

Solebox is rumored to be around 350 pairs WW from what I'm hearing, really hope that's not true.. :smh:

Did patta ever put the sombras up? I've been hawking their site for a while..

:nerd:
ive been told US7, 7.5 and 8 are sold out.

Patta usually put there releases up on Monday

Got my sz 9 Ferros and my tee-shirt.. There were 200 pairs in store and about 120 people showed up. Bunch of people doubled up. Funny thing is with the Euro being crap right now, my pair came out to under 200usd which is less than U.S. retail. Now off to Kith to grab my Sombras

Got my sz 9 Ferros and my tee-shirt.. There were 200 pairs in store and about 120 people showed up. Bunch of people doubled up. Funny thing is with the Euro being crap right now, my pair came out to under 200usd which is less than U.S. retail. Now off to Kith to grab my Sombras
the guy I have got mines from bought at least 3 pairs... Shame I had to go TTS as they had no 8's left when he was getting for me

Nice.... I wish solebox was in France ahaha...

Last edited:
do you think 300eur shipped for ferro worth it? keep in mind that shipping from solebox to my country itself cost 60eur

Back
Top Bottom