** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

online sell out is gonna be super sad for alot of people, you would have a real good chance if you went to the store early enough tho

Last edited:
Anybody who wants the Packers will get them. I'm not trying as customs will make the price ridiculous and I can't imagine id be alone on that... Diadora initially has attracted mainly Europeans so with a few of us not trying, I think those that want them will get them!

Anybody who wants the Packers will get them. I'm not trying as customs will make the price ridiculous and I can't imagine id be alone on that... Diadora initially has attracted mainly Europeans so with a few of us not trying, I think those that want them will get them!
Maybe..with the recent GR's the word is out.....they are going ww ...

"Real life" photos of these starting to pop up.

10518078_813166868770572_1640485018_n.jpg

(Source: http://iconosquare.com/p/908492949283680038_178345010)

Dope^^^ MLTD is one of my fav streetwear sites, I catch a lot of deals there on tee's and hoodies. Glad to know they're stocking diadora's now.

Dope^^^ MLTD is one of my fav streetwear sites, I catch a lot of deals there on tee's and hoodies. Glad to know they're stocking diadora's now.
Yeah, i only checked their site because I got that email. Was completely surprised to see Diadoras there. Even better when you're getting nearly $40 off per shoe - can't complaint about that. I wasn't going to pay more than $100 for those. I saw them on Baitme and ENDYR14 code no longer worked, so I passed. Guess in the end, it worked out a lot better this way.

any guestimate on what time I should be up US central time for those solebox diadoras? For those who have experience w/solebox, what time do they usually go live?

Yo my NikeTalk folk

YO NIKETALK FOLKS.....please listen to me and this guy I quoted above. DO NOT BUY FROM CRAZEFL.COM. Dude basically went through like a 15 message back and forth about why I wanted to cancel my order. I saw the shoes in person and just wasnt a fan. Then if you cancel a preorder (like he really paid to get them preordered) its a 15% restock of a shoe he doesn't even have in. 

After that, I was like....sure just take the 15%, its not like that was going to stop me from canceling. Then dude not only takes the 15% but then sends my money back through Paypal like he paid me for something and paypal took money out of that. Im like what....how you going to refund me and have me pay fees on it. 

All in all, I am a open business man, it was my mess up on the 15% restock...I didn't see that fine print below the shoe (which I still don't understand how you charge a restock on a shoe that you haven't shipped period.

Heed my warning....don't use them. 
you claimed u saw them in person and didnt like them

cool

most sneaker shops who do a 15% restocking fee on canceled orders

dont make it one sided....

and this Folk from craze bro.

im all about great customer service but don't bad mouth the biz g.

we all know how shoes alot of times in hand are not the same as pics.

u lost 20$ dont make it seem like we raped you my friend.

not here to go back and forth not here to be disrespectful either.

i know what you said.."im gonna run to nt and bad mouth and make sure u get no more biz."

im done with it...apologies to the mods for even addressing this on here...

good day

Yo my NikeTalk folk

YO NIKETALK FOLKS.....please listen to me and this guy I quoted above. DO NOT BUY FROM CRAZEFL.COM. Dude basically went through like a 15 message back and forth about why I wanted to cancel my order. I saw the shoes in person and just wasnt a fan. Then if you cancel a preorder (like he really paid to get them preordered) its a 15% restock of a shoe he doesn't even have in. 

After that, I was like....sure just take the 15%, its not like that was going to stop me from canceling. Then dude not only takes the 15% but then sends my money back through Paypal like he paid me for something and paypal took money out of that. Im like what....how you going to refund me and have me pay fees on it. 

All in all, I am a open business man, it was my mess up on the 15% restock...I didn't see that fine print below the shoe (which I still don't understand how you charge a restock on a shoe that you haven't shipped period.

Heed my warning....don't use them. 
you claimed u saw them in person and didnt like them

cool

most sneaker shops who do a 15% restocking fee on canceled orders

dont make it one sided....

and this Folk from craze bro.

im all about great customer service but don't bad mouth the biz g.

we all know how shoes alot of times in hand are not the same as pics.

u lost 20$ dont make it seem like we raped you my friend.

not here to go back and forth not here to be disrespectful either.

i know what you said.."im gonna run to nt and bad mouth and make sure u get no more biz."

im done with it...apologies to the mods for even addressing this on here...

good day

Not sure if this will work for y'all, but I just received a 30% off at MLTD. I was thinking it would take a while for me to get the coupon, but it got to my email in less than 5 minutes. Copped the blue and red Dias. No tax, free shipping and came out to be like $91 a piece. Got it by signing up here: https://madmimi.com/signups/46963/join

Thanks man !! I just ordered a pair of the Reds since that was all that was left in my size. Repped

Not sure if this will work for y'all, but I just received a 30% off at MLTD. I was thinking it would take a while for me to get the coupon, but it got to my email in less than 5 minutes. Copped the blue and red Dias. No tax, free shipping and came out to be like $91 a piece. Got it by signing up here: https://madmimi.com/signups/46963/join
Thanks man !! I just ordered a pair of the Reds since that was all that was left in my size. Repped
No problem, glad you got them. I think they're a bit overpriced to begin with, so that coupon helped out a lot.

Thanks man. Patience is key. I knew I'd be able to grab these under $100 shipped. 

-

Hoping for a smooth release from Packer on Saturday. I haven't got anything from them since Alvin Purples and they've switched the site up since. 

Back
Top Bottom