** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Yeah those navy and ox blood apparently a GR.

Wondering if we already peaked with 1st hanon and 1st and 3rd pattas? 

Not at all. While I do like the 1st Pattas, I may be going against public opinion, but my favorite collab are the 24 Kilates "Sol". And truthfully I think that was the collab that started the hype train. Before the release I remember someone mention, that there we a lot more people in the thread near that release. I agree that QC was horrible but I don't believe that has to do with the collaboration but with Diadora and it's manufacturing and QC. I saw all the complaints with the "fuzzy" suede and crash toebox. But lucky me I got a perfect pair and a less so perfect pair. But I still have high hopes for Diadora and they oncoming collaborations. Also while many of their other collaborations I didn't pick up, too much other shoes to pick up/limited funds, I think most of their collabs were solid. Solebox were solid to me but public opinion was great but the Packers was a solid shoe it wasn't anything great but still solid.

Last edited:
Shape looks really good there, shame the cw isn't working for me.

Hope people don't pull a 180 from the leaked pics. They're a must for me. 

They will make the turn but I think orange is tough for alot of people as a dominate color so you will most likely be good. Is it me or is Diadora squandering an opportunity to get a foothold in the retro runner space. I mean as a company I'm sure they are fine especially in Europe but man it seems like there should be much more Diadora news.

They will make the turn but I think orange is tough for alot of people as a dominate color so you will most likely be good. Is it me or is Diadora squandering an opportunity to get a foothold in the retro runner space. I mean as a company I'm sure they are fine especially in Europe but man it seems like there should be much more Diadora news.
I'm happy with the amount of releases. I appreciate being able to keep up at least to an extent, if only they'd produce larger quantities. 

You would think with Dynamo Zagreb they could utilize the blue red and white or maybe the checkered aspect a little. I think the tonuge is checkered but that really won't be seen. 

Lol will never get over it huh...
Im over it, a few years ago nonsense would ensue every other release. I'm more so pissed that I didn't even know that store was a ten minute bus ride from my house until then :smh:
Could've been top ten and got some sleep.

Everything is a breeze over there except those asics.
this
laugh.gif

Im over it, a few years ago nonsense would ensue every other release. I'm more so pissed that I didn't even know that store was a ten minute bus ride from my house until then :smh:
Could've been top ten and got some sleep.
Same lol, but if you didn't know, now you know.

FYI there's a sale on PYS if you're looking for any of he GRs. Code is EASTER20. Just grabbed the French Blue n9000.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom