** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Yes the number is confirmed. Past releases were 250-350 as well, but back then nobody was really into Diadora. After Hanon dropped the Saturday Specials things changed around here (and if you have a pair of those, hold on to them because they are this year's Soho).
I like em a lot but I'd trade them for a pair of Soho's for sure ... 
nerd.gif

imo these italia's are much better than the hanon's. the cw/color blocking on the hanon's are fire, but these italia's are something else. For me, you can't beat the grey with gum hints on the outsole with a splash of green and red. it's a really simple scheme but they executed it perfectly.

Last edited:
a friend helped me today and picked them from patta store for me..can't wait to get and wear them..they look better than i expected in this pic!

If I remember correctly someone was looking for a 9.5 in the patta 9s. You should check the fb group Asics, new balance, and saucony

do the n9000 run a little big?
half down from your gl5..

similar size like asics sagas, new balance 998s, saucony shadow 6k....at least for me

they are a little longer and regarding width they are normal..

Last edited:
Is it just me or is a FSR really still available on the Patta site? Isn't the total 260 shipped to the US?

Yep. Is there any chance these hit stateside or any other stores for that matter? Would like to get them for under $200

Back
Top Bottom