** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Yeah they're quite tough to come by in the States as well. I had to pay resale for my Sol's ($280 shipped...Not that bad compared to prices I'm seeing for them now), but I was lucky enough to get my Saturday Special's for retail from Hanon when they released online. Might grab the Mita's this week as well!
how come you missed the mita release man? don't you live in Tokyo?

V7000

11282730_106736412994330_1011587870_n.jpg

(http://iconosquare.com/p/989458444218466364_540617495)

How does the quality of the suede on the Mita's compare to Sol/Sombra or the Hanon collabs?

I think @el3ctronick  mentioned the suede was like Sol/Sombra.
well to be 100% precise compared to my pairs it is identical to my sombras..and a denting hell in toebox area. :S

ps: and my specific pair fits like patta 1s, patta milans, espressos(1st release)..not like toro, ferro etc (i wear size 11 in all my pairs..it is just that some pairs fit more snug to others)

Last edited:

I think @el3ctronick  mentioned the suede was like Sol/Sombra.

well to be 100% precise compared to my pairs it is identical to my sombras..and a denting hell in toebox area. :S

ps: and my specific pair fits like patta 1s, patta milans, espressos(1st release)..not like toro, ferro etc (i wear size 11 in all my pairs..it is just that some pairs fit more snug to others)
Thanks guys! I really wanna grab these, but I was scared the quality might not be up to standard. So many releases lately, debating when to grab em haha.

Thanks guys! I really wanna grab these, but I was scared the quality might not be up to standard. So many releases lately, debating when to grab em haha.
quality wise..most of the shoe is nylon..the suede is ok..denting is pretty bad..worst pair i ve ever had..overall a very nice sneaker worth copping..good luck man!

Back
Top Bottom