** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Really want the United Arrows but I see those chilling for a while or resale not being too high. Id rather focus on the Ltd Eds and Cncpts first (based teasers at least)

If I do decide to cop UA's, do just need a proxy to use their site? I know it's really difficult to cop form Mita if you're in the US. Same with them?
It's a pain to cop from the UA online store. They only do COD or Payment by a Japan Credit Card. So you'll need a proxy there that can help you checkout or make payment on delivery. Mita is much easier in that you can use an international credit card to make payment and just ship it to a package forwarding company.

UA is tough to say. Sometimes stuff will drop WW and be available everywhere and an easy cop, other times they don't make it out of Japan.

Should be an easy cop here in Japan. Diadora aren't too big here. Mita aren't even moving for retail/under retail in some cases. 

The Limitedt will be impossible to get I think haha.

Yeah, as far as I know UA doesn't ship worldwide.
The pre-order for both UA N9000s on their online store sold out though. Instore might be a different matter.

It's a pain to cop from the UA online store. They only do COD or Payment by a Japan Credit Card. So you'll need a proxy there that can help you checkout or make payment on delivery. Mita is much easier in that you can use an international credit card to make payment and just ship it to a package forwarding company.

The pre-order for both UA N9000s on their online store sold out though. Instore might be a different matter.
Yeah they must have sold out very recently. About a week ago I canceled my preorder, and at that time you could still view the beige page and most sizes except 1 was still available to preorder. But when I checked yesterday black said sold out and the beige page was not accessible.

Diadora in general aren't really popular here for their shoes. People wear a lot of their sports clothing, but I never see the shoes. I think they will sell out, but they'll prob be sizes available for a few weeks. If these were an Instapump Fury or Air Max 95 collab they would be long gone haha. 

ALMOST just got a pair of Hanon Saturday Specials on a trade....backed out after thinking about it for a few days...someone must have talked some sense into him...damn.  
frown.gif

On to concepts.

ALMOST just got a pair of Hanon Saturday Specials on a trade....backed out after thinking about it for a few days...someone must have talked some sense into him...damn.  
frown.gif

On to concepts.
What would've been the pair going the other way?

Yup, decent trade. But i'd do that in a heartbeat if it means another pair of Saturday Specials.

Dammit. They have my size up in stock right now.

Welp my size is gone. That's real ghey UA. The only diadora I have even been waiting on

they is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in person colors pop

Back
Top Bottom