** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

shipping is done via Pitney Bowes who do all the tax stuff and they use USPS unfortunately
Yes you're right, forgot.  They're pretty quick if I remember, had the luxury goods in 3 days think it was - can't recall whether that was usps though or some other company.

I thought lables were just created, but they really did ship today. Coming on the same day as my race car's. About to be a good day!

Cncpts been good money with their shipping since Lux Goods to me. I think my pair will be here Tuesday

Well I definitely got hit with the 2 pairs. Screw concepts for that. Might not do anymore business with them.

Was just trying to help someone out. Now I'm trying to sell both sz 10. Retail + shipping.
Have you asked concepts if they will take a pair back? Even if they have a no returns policy on this release they really should accept one pair back in cases like your's. Would be interesting to see what they say.

Have you asked concepts if they will take a pair back? Even if they have a no returns policy on this release they really should accept one pair back in cases like your's. Would be interesting to see what they say.
I did it as soon as I checked out. Wrote them to cancel or remove a pair... they did neither. Got shipping information like 6 hrs later. Some BS if you ask me.

I did it as soon as I checked out. Wrote them to cancel or remove a pair... they did neither. Got shipping information like 6 hrs later. Some BS if you ask me.
That's terrible, they got twice as much money than they should have from you and probably lots of others and don't even seem to be doing anything about it. I certainly won't be buying anything from them in the future.

Do the purple tapes fit the same as any other n9000? What's the going rate for them?

That's terrible, they got twice as much money than they should have from you and probably lots of others and don't even seem to be doing anything about it. I certainly won't be buying anything from them in the future.
Yea... definitely shady. 

And I like they colabs too....

same thing happened to me when the luxury goods dropped. i couldnt edit my cart (the checkout process was awful on RD) and was forced to buy 2 pairs. begged for them to cancel and a couple of days later both showed up

For those who got stuck with two pairs, I noticed in the comments under deon's IG post on the lira someone asking him about the two pair 'glitch', and he responded by saying someone at concepts will be reaching out and taking care of it.  not sure whether that was just a bs comment to appease the masses or whether they will follow through...might be worth reaching out to deon/cncpts on social media, if there are enough posts about this out there, they might do something...  might...  good luck -

Cncpts been good money with their shipping since Lux Goods to me. I think my pair will be here Tuesday
Yeah Concepts has been good for me too besides the grail release. Switching to USPS priority for collabs was a great decison they made. Hated waiting a damn week with trash UPS ground.

clipped me the same way

I understand the two pair thing is wack and unacceptable. If you all just clicked the arrow pointing down after carting two pairs, you could have purchased one...I almost purchased two, but it took me three tries to figure out how to check out with one pair. Some people got caught up in da hype lol.

Edit: mine will hopefully be here wednesday

Last edited:
I understand the two pair thing is wack and unacceptable. If you all just clicked the arrow pointing down after carting two pairs, you could have purchased one...I almost purchased two, but it took me three tries to figure out how to check out with one pair. Some people got caught up in da hype lol.

Edit: mine will hopefully be here wednesday
no arrow on mobile, a lot of people tried to cop via cell phone and didn't have that option

Well I definitely got hit with the 2 pairs. Screw concepts for that. Might not do anymore business with them.

Was just trying to help someone out. Now I'm trying to sell both sz 10. Retail + shipping.
i learned if it's not a good friend, you always get payment up front

My pair of Cncpts arrive tomorrow, this is the fastest they have shipped any launch product to me. I hope this release is a sign of what's to come. It sucks for people that got caught up with unwanted glitch doubles, but there was no way I was ordering two pairs, if I couldn't get my cart to update and they sold out, I would've just been on to the next  

Got a size 12 in Lira since 11.5 was sold out. I am a size 12 in Gel lyte 3 and a 11.5 gel lyte 5. Am i fcked or what

Got a size 12 in Lira since 11.5 was sold out. I am a size 12 in Gel lyte 3 and a 11.5 gel lyte 5. Am i fcked or what

giphy.gif

fml. extra insoles ftw or na?
yeah, insoles work for me for casual wear.  i have us11.5 in espressos and us12 in Sols, and the Sols feel just like the expressos to me with one of those cheap SofSole air sole inserts from finishline.

I usually wear us12 in air maxes, 11.5 in gel sagas, 12 in gl3 and 5s for reference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom