** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

ive been looking for us size 8.5-9 since release and no luck under like 375

sick.gif

Last edited:
Looks odd so far but will reserve judgement until I see the whole shoe. And the leather looks primo so not sure what some of you are talking about.

Leather looks good to me. Its not kangaroo so it will have a totally different look when tumbled. Just cause it has a different grain doesnt mean its bad....Colorway looks ok. We shall see. 

He could also pull his usual thing where he teases the less desirable shoe, then drops it in a two pack with a better one.

To me it seems like everyone else makes a big deal out of nothing when it comes to sizing up. Ive got N9000s from my 11.5 Sombras to 12.5 Italias and i just go with an extra insoles and all is right again in the world. But fit dosent bother me. My entire collection goes from 11.5-13 maybe im just less finicky than most but id say you'll be fine.
Same here :lol:

Ferros are by far, the worst shaped n9000 to date and those toe dents are insane. Sold mine. Don't overpay because they're not worth it. Hanons are still king.

i love the colorway and the material. they look great to me and thats what matters to me when i buy for myself. im not buying into the hype because i refuse to pay that much for a shoe. but if i ever find a steal, ill take em. ive seen em for 280, but not my size

i love the colorway and the material. they look great to me and thats what matters to me when i buy for myself. im not buying into the hype because i refuse to pay that much for a shoe. but if i ever find a steal, ill take em. ive seen em for 280, but not my size
I agree with you on cw and materials tho

Keep an eye out and jump on them. The color way is great and the materials are always top notch. As far as dents go, mine don't really have them. Only my Sol's had them and they were terrible.

Man, why does Fieg have to change stuff like that? We haven't even had the stateside retro yet with the original design and he's all ready modifying.

However, I'm interested to see the rest of the shoe. Can't say yet if I'm considering the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom