** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

The Saturday Specials were relatively easy to get if you added them to your cart as soon as they released. I don't think there is much more hype for the second Hanons.

Unless you were trying to grab a 9.5, they were gone in a millisecond...

jizz in my pants 
eek.gif

FOR MY BROTHERS

http://www.unotrestore.com/patta-n9000-italy

comes out to being like $228 shipped to the usa. sorry i got the only 9.5 i think!

So you're the bastard that got my 9.5 :tongue:

I had it just chilling in my cart but hesitated to checkout since I wasn't sure if they mark the real value on the customs form. It was only $8 more than US retail too...:frown:

I'm not totally sad though since I was able to cop the NB 1500 Starcow from END for $172 US shipped....:smokin

Last edited:
its charging me 153.26 euro for shipping the only option is ups expedited is there a way to change it?

So you're the bastard that got my 9.5
tongue.gif

I had it just chilling in my cart but hesitated to checkout since I wasn't sure if they mark the real value on the customs form. It was only $8 more than US retail too...
frown.gif

I'm not totally sad though since I was able to cop the NB 1500 Starcow from END for $172 US shipped....
smokin.gif
dude im sorry! i work saturdays so id be missing out tomorrow if any "leftovers" happened at bait and at hanon next week. 

dude im sorry! i work saturdays so id be missing out tomorrow if any "leftovers" happened at bait and at hanon next week. 

No need to be sorry man as indicated by the :tongue:. I'm very happy that the 9.5 went to a fellow NTer. I guess I'll just have to make that 40min drive tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
super stoked you got your pair man! glad i could help someone out. will post more links if i find anymore

Super stoked to grab a pair man thanks again
Patience pays off when it comes to buying shoes that's for sure

Back
Top Bottom