** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Pretty much a FSR of the Espresso Ristretto joints on eBay for $120 shipped, if anyone is still looking. Had to swoop on em for that price. kobe2k4 is the seller.

Its like just a v7000 of the gufetto

Also... whats up with the fugly laces?

Exactly. Gufetto also didn't have all that mesh, and had a dope kangaroo leather liner.

The Gufetto is more royal than Navy though. Still too close to warrant spending 200.

RFs are more original. Whether you like the originality or not, I think they're a bit stronger. That might just be my New York bias talking tho. :smile:

Not really defending Baits but let's at least wait until they show the whole shoe. Although their track record isn't great. Can only think of two dope collabs they've done

I'm curious...which ones do you think are dope lol. I'm guessing the teal dragon and the cruel world 5s?

I'm curious...which ones do you think are dope lol. I'm guessing the teal dragon and the cruel world 5s?
Well I wasn't including dragons because technically they're a PYS collab. But yeah def shadow 6000 and their veridian burner grid. Also Thor blue apple 60000 but that's PYS too

I hope people go after the hyped up Kith's and the Slam Jam's are easy

Well I wasn't including dragons because technically they're a PYS collab. But yeah def shadow 6000 and their veridian burner grid. Also Thor blue apple 60000 but that's PYS too

I thought the Adidas EQT's were nice

Last edited:
Phantom Lagoons are a fave of mine. Subpar materials but a great colourway.

And all in for the SJs! As if i need another navy shoe though.. Geminis and Bluefields look so similar.

I'll say it again, beware buying from CRAZE, that shop is shady as hell. I read a few pages back that some guy wasnt able to get his refund, I didnt get my refund too. I cant find his post anymore, I was gonna quote his post here.

All back and forth messages with this shop is a waste of time. Terrible customer service. I would rather cop at retail than buying from them at 50% off.

You guys should spread the word so people won't buy from them anymore.

That's the shop in Boca right? I used to live there but I think they opened agree I moved. Since then tho I did buy a pair of Fila 96s for like 30 and I got em in a few days

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom