** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

RF 7000 will be my first pair of Diadoras --- I actually like the toebox... still thinking of copping the wine velour pants

Puff Puff Pass on both of those "primos". My only question is where them Solebox joints at???

Can't wait to see the rich high school kids walking around NYC in velour sweatsuits lmfao.

I wish Diadora would get away from italian theme with their collabs.

Seems like far too many of them have something to do with italy. Either the flag, a soccer team, a currency, etc. 

I feel like they are limiting their collab possibilities by doing this.

I understand they are made in Italy but this would be like New Balance having a USA theme for all their US made shoes.

Last edited:

I wish Diadora would get away from italian theme with their collabs.

Seems like far too many of them have something to do with italy. Either the flag, a soccer team, a currency, etc. 

I feel like they are limiting their collab possibilities by doing this.

I understand they are made in Italy but this would be like New Balance having a USA theme for all their US made shoes.
I agree but doesnt the collaborator pick the theme not diadora? 

Last second decision to pass on these. @ThreeGeees
 93% passing rate after seeing detailed pics is enough to make me 100% sure it's the right decision with a 95% confidence interval
Well I copped the blues so what do I know lol
Ha! I was actually referring to the RFs.  The only ones I would cop if that 7% overcame me. SJs are kind of nice but just a plain blue shoe to me. I have plenty of those already. Money saved. 

I agree but doesnt the collaborator pick the theme not diadora? 
No idea. Either way. Everyone needs to relax with it.

I guess I just assumed Diadora pushes the made in italy theme to differentiate themselves from other brands.

probably would've copped the yvan's if it wasn't for solebox's coming in 2 weeks, plus id get ****** by taxes and all that ****

Was just at kith the slamjams are a little underwhelming got the rf"s put the darker laces in. First box they have me had two left shoes, the second pair was an 11 when the box said 9. Lol but happy now first fieg product ever. View media item 1759327

Puff Puff Pass on both of those "primos". My only question is where them Solebox joints at???

Can't wait to see the rich high school kids walking around NYC in velour sweatsuits lmfao.
U gunna smoke shoes? Who does that?

Last edited:
Was just at kith the slamjams are a little underwhelming got the rf"s put the darker laces in. First box they have me had two left shoes, the second pair was an 11 when the box said 9. Lol but happy now first fieg product ever. View media item 1759327
For real, sh** was hilarious. I pulled his shoe out the box to get an in hand look without asking and he just gets this pissed off expression. At first I think he's tight at the shoes being pulled then he just says they're both lefts...was unreal.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom