** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Saddest day ever haha, tomorrows my birthday, my girl was up even trying to get them for me lol

had them in cart on phone and mac....saw the shipping options like 10 times.....aaaaaaaand its gone ^^

Quick question. I wear a size 10Diadora X Slam Jam. My size 9.5 Diadora N9000 Dynamo X Packer barely fit on my larger left foot. Should I buy a 10 or 9.5 in the Diadora SB V7000? Any help would be great appreciated.

Haha so happy I didn't have wake up for this crap. Pretty sure I'm not keeping my 9/9.5 so someone look out for retail love

I ordered the Slam Jam V7000 in a 9.5and they were too tight on my larger left foot. The N9000 has a little more room in the same size(9.5) . A 10 would be ideal for me in both models.

Message from Hikmet about the online release:

"Sorry guys. Seems we wanted to be good but failed.

But sadly Online releases are nowadays not easy, especially when the demand is high.

Our servers are really strong. But the demand was stronger. Over 5K people refreshing and trying to check out was too much.

We do not have/had 5K shoes to serve all of you. We understand that some are frustrated. 

BUT please be always fair with your comments.

We hope to serve you on Saturday instore in one of our stores in Munich or Berlin. If you can not come personally ask your friends or ask sneakerpeople from
Berlin and Munich for help to sort you out.

Sorry. We will do our homework and work hard to find ways to avoid problems on Online Releases. In the meantime we will prefer instore releases.
Thank you and Sorry."

Last edited:
Message from Hikmet about the online release:

"Sorry guys. Seems we wanted to be good but failed.

But sadly Online releases are nowadays not easy, especially when the demand is high.

Our servers are really strong. But the demand was stronger. Over 5K people refreshing and trying to check out was too much.

We do not have/had 5K shoes to serve all of you. We understand that some are frustrated. 

BUT please be always fair with your comments.

We hope to serve you on Saturday instore in one of our stores in Munich or Berlin. If you can not come personally ask your friends or ask sneakerpeople from Berlin and Munich for help to sort you out.

Sorry. We will do our homework and work hard to find ways to avoid problems on Online Releases. In the meantime we will prefer instore releases.

Thank you and Sorry."

I saw that. Hikmet seems like a good guy. I don't know of any other boutique owner that has ever acknowledged, or apologized to disappointed customers over a release. Class act. Did anyone on here get through?

Last edited:
I'm saying tho they act like they doing us a favor by putting them online and letting us give them our money. It's bad enough that they're making money on that vat they charge us when they're not liable to report it

what they're saying is solebox is lazy as **** and dont feel like investing in a proper working online platform for hyped releases... none of these eurosites care when in fact a store could easily distinguish themselves from their peers if their websites actually worked

their overseas customers, instead of getting excited for a release, are just shaking their heads and asking why bother

what they're saying is solebox is lazy as **** and dont feel like investing in a proper working online platform for hyped releases... none of these eurosites care when in fact a store could easily distinguish themselves from their peers if their websites actually worked

their overseas customers, instead of getting excited for a release, are just shaking their heads and asking why bother
i agree with what you are saying but most sites fry at release though, the only one i can remember in recent memory that didn't was when the liras dropped, other than that pretty much every website has been trash at release

Back
Top Bottom