** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Got the baits today. Material and quality is top notch. Laces are dope. The color blocking, I am not a fan of though. The shoe is too muted for me. The colors get washed away in one another. I already moved them. 

2016 is the year of only smart purchases. 

This. Haven't even made a purchase this year, by this time last year I was probably 8 pairs in or so. SNS UBs are the only thing I'm trying for this month, thought about the RF Tubulars, but that sock coming up so high just isn't for me. I wanted to like the Baits, but they're something that if probably never wear, I'm sure quality is great because it's Diadora though.

I think this shoe shows the stupid culture of people buying shoes because of the materials used and not the colourway... Colourway is far more important than materials - they are just an added bonus. That's why I don't get the hate on the kois...

I'd much rather have a pair with a banging colourway than amazing leather but a horrible colourway...

I hate Koi's because I the quality is by far the worst of the 12 anniversary pairs and I don't understand why. It's like the Asics rep sent them the wrong material swatch to pick from or something. I'm sure they won't look good after a few wears so I doubt I'll ever wear mine which sucks for me.

Fresh news from Japan. Beams T x Diadora N9000 pack. Shoes, jacket, pants, and two tees. I don't know about these...But there's something oddly nostalgic about them. I think it's because they remind me of Lego's lol.

Last edited:
I would have never guessed that that apparel would release alongside those N9000s lol

The shoes are a big pass for me though. Too many bright contrasting colors at once for me. The Transit IIs are colorful and used pretty much the same colors but in different shades and made it work, these seem more like a kindergarten color by number. I get the nostalgic feeling your talking about though. They remind me of playdoh or like the Gumby movies I used to watch as a kid.

Last edited:
Those Beams remind me of Punky Brewster or Rainbow Brite. I like bright stuff but those have too much going on.

Man, my Baits came in today and even though I went 0.5 down I should've gone a full size down.

I have US 12 and would need a US 11.5.

Of course this is DS, unworn and everything.

Is there anyone who grabbed 0.5 size too small and wants to swap?

I want to TRADE not sell, thanks!

Preferred Germany or Europe so I don't have to pay customs another time.

Thanks guys!

SnS

Last edited:

Man, my Baits came in today and even though I went 0.5 down I should've gone a full size down.

I have US 12 and would need a US 11.5.

Of course this is DS, unworn and everything.

Is there anyone who grabbed 0.5 size too small and wants to swap?

I want to TRADE not sell, thanks!

Preferred Germany or Europe so I don't have to pay customs another time.

Thanks guys!

SnS
Same boat as you. I have a 10 but should of went to 9.5. I ordered the 10 for a friend who got lucky and scored his so I can fit them but I feel like they run bigger than my other 10s that I have. I usually buy 9.5 but can fit a 10 like my Saturday Special are still fine... but these are really putting me in a tight spot.

Thinking about selling and grabbing ExtraButter. I dunno why but they so bad that they are good.

Same boat as you. I have a 10 but should of went to 9.5. I ordered the 10 for a friend who got lucky and scored his so I can fit them but I feel like they run bigger than my other 10s that I have. I usually buy 9.5 but can fit a 10 like my Saturday Special are still fine... but these are really putting me in a tight spot.

Thinking about selling and grabbing ExtraButter. I dunno why but they so bad that they are good.
I will probably wait for the ww release and try to get one smaller. Then decide which one to keep. It's easier to get a bigger size, but harder to swap haha. I wish someone here locally has one so I could check it out. It is ok with the thicker insoles of the S8000 OG, but toebox is a little higher and probably that's why it feels roomy. My NB 998 has the same length.

Glad I was able to cop my first pair of Diadora with no problem.... 
smokin.gif

Easy cop... LOVE the easy copping.

I swear I hated these and they just grew over time. I think they are so different that they finally grew on me. Guaranteed head turner for sure.

Back
Top Bottom