** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

N9000 I think, has two lines of stitching in that pic whereas the V7000 only has one line of stitching in the similar area
Ah that makes sense. I was looking at the space between the gold line and the stiching above it. That's space is pointy on the right side where n9000 is usually a bit more rounded looking.

Was looking forward to these but I'll probably never own them

250 pairs ww. 
mean.gif

I like them but they are passable, certainly not paying resell for them! Anyway, the release is already ruined by that idiot hichem.og who it seems has teamed up with lamjc to try and resell all the pairs... Diadora should take note

Saw that hichem resell ****. Stoopid af.

Def not paying resale for them either.

Wonder what the ubiq pair will look like.

Saw that hichem resell ****. Stoopid af.
Def not paying resale for them either.

Wonder what the ubiq pair will look like.
More fool those that are getting sucked in to him... He will be making over 2000 euro profit... I think the shoes will be like the previous la Mjc pairs, sit and be available for under retail...

Yeah, UBIQ looks more interesting for sure but I'm excited for the Afews

More fool those that are getting sucked in to him... He will be making over 2000 euro profit... I think the shoes will be like the previous la Mjc pairs, sit and be available for under retail...

Yeah, UBIQ looks more interesting for sure but I'm excited for the Afews
Weren't there way more than 250 of the gufetto pairs?

Afew has the pill print insole right?

Weren't there way more than 250 of the gufetto pairs?

Afew has the pill print insole right?
There were apparently 190 pairs of each colour but some ended up in outlets in Italy and resell is under retail, it seemed like every reseller in Paris got their hands on lots of pairs so I'm guessing there were a lot more than 190 each!

Yeah, it has the pills on the insole, I think it's meant to be a red N9000 too!

There were apparently 190 pairs of each colour but some ended up in outlets in Italy and resell is under retail, it seemed like every reseller in Paris got their hands on lots of pairs so I'm guessing there were a lot more than 190 each!

Yeah, it has the pills on the insole, I think it's meant to be a red N9000 too!
So maybe there is hope for these all gone pairs! 

Lots of red collabs coming it seems. Ubiq, Afew, Extra Butter (maroon purple)

I like them but they are passable, certainly not paying resell for them! Anyway, the release is already ruined by that idiot hichem.og who it seems has teamed up with lamjc to try and resell all the pairs... Diadora should take note
not as red as all gone. 

Hey guys,

Looking to grab my first N9000's, leaning towards the Made in Italy Grey/Navy ones.

Are the 'Made In Italy' models really much better quality than the regular N9000's GRs?

Can anyone with both regular GR's and the MII GR's comment on this?

Finally, as I understand it, if I'm a US 8 in Asics GL3 / GL5 and a US 7.5 in NB 997/998 - a US 7.5 should be my size for N9000, right?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys,

Looking to grab my first N9000's, leaning towards the Made in Italy Grey/Navy ones.
Are the 'Made In Italy' models really much better quality than the regular N9000's GRs?

Finally, as I understand it, if I'm a US 8 in Asics GL3 / GL5 and a US 7.5 in NB 997/998 - a US 7.5 should be my size for N9000, right?

Thanks in advance.
Made in Italy Diadoras are far superior. They use far superior materials for made in Italy Diadoras. My only GR Asian made N9000 feels really cheap in comparison but that's to be expected when they are significantly cheaper!

GR Asian made N9000s are TTS, made in Italy N9000s are a half size big

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
I'm 9 in Asics GLIII/GLV, 8.5 NB 997/998, and 8 in collab Diadora n9000 (only have the Liras). I don't own any GR diadoras though. From what I remember, if I were to buy GR Diadora N9000s I would get an 8.5. 

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
I only own the N9000 GR and i size half down my TTS. Fit perfectly. I believe it goes the same for S8000(in case). Several online shop mentioned N9000 fit half size larger so i believe the better choice is to size half down from your usual. For my case i half down my N9K from Nike Fkr, Saucony Grid SD, Reebok Vent

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
I'm 9 in Asics GLIII/GLV, 8.5 NB 997/998, and 8 in collab Diadora n9000 (only have the Liras). I don't own any GR diadoras though. From what I remember, if I were to buy GR Diadora N9000s I would get an 8.5. 
I take it your TTS is an 8.5?  if that's your size because of length, then I'd say go with a 8.5. If it's because you have a wide foot, then .5 size down to an 8 may work. I only own one pair of of collab N9000s, but own a few pairs of GRs and .5 down were plenty wide for me, but my toes touched the end of the toe box even with thin socks so I settled on TTS. 

These look terrible here

Hopefully everyone else thinks so as well so I can get them online 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom