** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

They are 300  because I have now found out that the store selling is KNOWN for upcharging. FML....

Terrible way for them to get in the business buy ripping people off right from the start.
so....$200 retail at the wider drop?

not quite sure what you mean... but i haven't seen too many people want those gold and silver joints

Well I love n atl an funny thing I called and they didn't even know about there own collab lol an actually date is pushed bck because social is still sitting on quite a bit of inventory. So they think maybe another week they'll sell more before these drop an they'll be 220

Well I love n atl an funny thing I called and they didn't even know about there own collab lol an actually date is pushed bck because social is still sitting on quite a bit of inventory. So they think maybe another week they'll sell more before these drop an they'll be 220
They'll be 220? Retail according to a ma maniere FB is $300

Maybe they meant 300 canadian dollars 
nerd.gif

The store is very suspect...believe me. 

Looking to buy my first pair of N9000s either the Bait collab or this next release of maniere on the 14th. The quality on the bait n9000 looks amazing! How do they feel in hand and how is the sizing? I know diadora tends to run a little big. I wear a sz8.5 in nikes and ultra boost, sz8 new balance 997 and a sz7.5 in NMD PK

Looking to buy my first pair of N9000s either the Bait collab or this next release of maniere on the 14th. The quality on the bait n9000 looks amazing! How do they feel in hand and how is the sizing? I know diadora tends to run a little big. I wear a sz8.5 in nikes and ultra boost, sz8 new balance 997 and a sz7.5 in NMD PK

Bait you can go a full size down and be fine.

where are you buying the nottis from?  Just curious.  I have them but could be interested in a different size.

where are you buying the nottis from?  Just curious.  I have them but could be interested in a different size.
Not really any spots I know other than maybe some EU spots. I am guessing most are bying from ebay or from someone on Diadora Talk

Back
Top Bottom