** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Passing on the a ma manieres unless they have a WW release, price is stupid and the promo pics give us no indication as to how they actually look

think I might try and grab a pair of the beams T N9000 instead of the a ma maniers... anyone in here got them?

^^^

Shssssssssssssssssssshhhh be quiet. We dont need anymore people jumping on this bandwagon. 

^^^

Shssssssssssssssssssshhhh be quiet. We dont need anymore people jumping on this bandwagon. 
laugh.gif

I wouldn't worry. Seems like the diadora hype is no where near what it used to be.

laugh.gif

I wouldn't worry. Seems like the diadora hype is no where near what it used to be.
Cant say that now not with this upcoming release. They have shown boobs n buns now. Dudes about to come out the woodworks like they giving out a lifetime brazzeers membership.

Last edited:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH -- I see what you did there. I still want those damn Roos. I am copping both pair... period. The question for me is wait until release or secure both now for a little more. 
Wait, did I reference something? I honestly had no idea lol.

I think you'd be safe waiting for release.

think I might try and grab a pair of the beams T N9000 instead of the a ma maniers... anyone in here got them?
Yeah I got them on release. Very cool pair. Be careful about what you pay though...They are sitting for under retail here in Japan and people are charging ******* $400 and **** for them in the US.

thought he was being all clever  
laugh.gif
Like I said, got no idea lol

Yeah I got them on release. Very cool pair. Be careful about what you pay though...They are sitting for under retail here in Japan and people are charging ******* $400 and **** for them in the US.

Like I said, got no idea lol
Look we need to become friends. I need another Japan connect. Here in the states...I have resources and a pretty good opportunity to buy most things here.

Look we need to become friends. I need another Japan connect. Here in the states...I have resources and a pretty good opportunity to buy most things here.
Hahahaha man I wish I could help. I'm moving back to the States soon though. Hopefully I'll have a few connects here though. But if there's some stuff you need shoot me a message and I can see what I can do before I head back!

Had a guy pick these up at Crepe City for me and I got them yesterday. Certainly not for everyone but if you love the colourway... materials and construction is great as expected and I'm glad to have them in my collection! The N9000 of course is still the better pair though, we probably will never see a better diadora than the OG saturday special...

Last edited:

Had a guy pick these up at Crepe City for me and I got them yesterday. Certainly not for everyone but if you love the colourway... materials and construction is great as expected and I'm glad to have them in my collection! The N9000 of course is still the better pair though, we probably will never see a better diadora than the OG saturday special...
Repped. Just the best colorway. Materials I'm sure are great, but the model for the Borg's just isn't for me. Still a cool pair to have. I agree with you though, nothing will ever touch the OG Sat Spec.

Repped. Just the best colorway. Materials I'm sure are great, but the model for the Borg's just isn't for me. Still a cool pair to have. I agree with you though, nothing will ever touch the OG Sat Spec.
yeah, I view these as a collector's piece. Having all the other hanon diadoras, these were pretty much a must for me! I just hope number 6 is on it's way soon!

I wonder why the lire never caught fire .... I always see them going for under retail on ebay . I thought they were a work of art .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom