** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

to your question the made in Italy pairs are really high quality and that is a dope colorway on top of that END's shipping is fantastic so to me that's a good price. Also check ebay you might find them there for a little less as Diadora is not Hyped anymore.

That END deal is good. I slept on these last time they were on sale Hanon (for a much better price albeit), and I missed out on my size. Spent a couple of weeks looking for a similar discount and could find none.

Not missing out this time - repped.

That END deal is good. I slept on these last time they were on sale Hanon (for a much better price albeit), and I missed out on my size. Spent a couple of weeks looking for a similar discount and could find none.

Not missing out this time - repped.
Yeah. I saw the price on Hanon and was bummed they didn't have my size. Oh well, glad you were able to cop. 

Foot patrol has summer sale on too. And i think the s8000 ITA grey has several sizes left at at good price.

I have a N9k NYL sz Us7.5. Fit snug, but i can feel my inner foot sole (arch) being pushed. Not a big deal.
My question is for s8000, if i choose us8,will the size be different as compared to the n9000?

220 is the usual MII collab price, but with these you might have a chance of hoping they'll go on sale somewhere. 

Doesn't everyone typically hit on the Bait raffles? I entered too and won, but that price is too much. 

Got the us7.5 raffle won. But shoe and intl shipping is a killer price. Doubt i am gonna go for that

I'm looking forward to seeing how the leather shrek green and the olive laces look on those shreks.  All the pics just have the natural laces.  I kopped an 11

hit on bait and copped, that price tho. $228 shipped. guess i should not complain as i paid that for wc4 and i am sure the quality is much better on the shreks.

that sucks, i was under impression the entire toe box was leather and clearly see in the video it has suede on it also. was hoping for all leather so it would be easy to keep clean. seem every collab now days has suede. would not mind seeing more in premium leather.

Back
Top Bottom