** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

TTS in V7000? Only own 9000s and have always gone .5 down.
I'd go TTS,

I have the solebox V7000 half size down and whilst they fit, they are quite snug. I also have the LaMJC V7000 in my TTS and they fit good.

pistachio ice cream happens to be my favorite flavor 
pimp.gif

V7000 fit really small. I wear an 11 in all my N9000 collabs, and can almost push a 10.5 in the roomier ones (Solebox, United Arrows Beige, Toro)...I have an 11.5 in my Solebox V7000 and they are still a bit snug in the toes. Width isn't the issue, length is.

V7000 fit really small. I wear an 11 in all my N9000 collabs, and can almost push a 10.5 in the roomier ones (Solebox, United Arrows Beige, Toro)...I have an 11.5 in my Solebox V7000 and they are still a bit snug in the toes. Width isn't the issue, length is.

Well that's good to find out. I know there aren't a whole lot, but would someone please list which n9000 collabs fit bigger/roomier? Or are the above the only ones?

Yeeh I gotta go up half sz on v7

Features are everything that's wrong with collabs these days. Played out colours and crap execution... And they are offering free international shipping so they must be worried about sales...
This is one of the better diadora collabs this year imo . With that said its been a weak year for diadora collabs

This is one of the better diadora collabs this year imo . With that said its been a weak year for diadora collabs
I agree, it's time to stop giving US stores diadora collab due to their current weak streak. I've only bought 3 this year so far, all gone V7000, all gone red N9000 and the hanon Saturday special B. Elites. At least hanon have done their business on the V7000 and with collabs from the likes of 24 kilates coming I'm sure releases will pick up again

Back
Top Bottom