** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Next LAMJC
 Couple questions:

When do these release??

-Did anyone besides myself pick up a pair of the Feature N9000's because they have every size left on the website?  They would not honor a 10% off code because these were "extremely" limited in stock.....yah.....right.....

-How did everyone fair with the Extra Butter's?

Damn, only in Paris im assuming....wish I knew someone over there!
Every other All Gone pair has made it online the day after and I think the only one that was somewhat difficult to get was the first v7000 pair.

It shouldn't be too hard to grab these online but I'm not entirely sure.

Every other All Gone pair has made it online the day after and I think the only one that was somewhat difficult to get was the first v7000 pair.

It shouldn't be too hard to grab these online but I'm not entirely sure.
True, but it just depends on the hype surrounding these, and im sure they will SELL OUT quick.  The 2009's up there right now, granted only 200 pairs, will sit for a while as they are bland and not worth $200.  But these pink...yah they are gonna go!  

I just started with Diadora's about 3 weeks ago when the Shreks released and have been reading up on them ever since.  I picked up the N9K Tuxedo's from Concept, my first collab!  Now I am an addict for collabs, especially LAMJC.  Sold all my J's and Air max's to start this collection.  Not to mention J's feel like pure crap, and air max quality has gone way downhill.  Thank god I found this company again, after 15 years (soccer cleats).

True, but it just depends on the hype surrounding these, and im sure they will SELL OUT quick.  The 2009's up there right now, granted only 200 pairs, will sit for a while as they are bland and not worth $200.  But these pink...yah they are gonna go!  

I just started with Diadora's about 3 weeks ago when the Shreks released and have been reading up on them ever since.  I picked up the N9K Tuxedo's from Concept, my first collab!  Now I am an addict for collabs, especially LAMJC.  Sold all my J's and Air max's to start this collection.  Not to mention J's feel like pure crap, and air max quality has gone way downhill.  Thank god I found this company again, after 15 years (soccer cleats).
I really don't think it will be too bad. The latest Hanon just sat for a pretty long time and they are considered the best when it comes to Diadora collabs.

Also, LAMJC isn't made in italy which can turn some people off from them.

I really don't think it will be too bad. The latest Hanon just sat for a pretty long time and they are considered the best when it comes to Diadora collabs.

Also, LAMJC isn't made in italy which can turn some people off from them.
good to know, didnt realize how much people are sticklers about the "made in Italy" thing.  

Question for the upcoming LAMJC collab..although it is another N9000, is the sizing consistent even though they will most likely be made in Taiwan? .5 down still?

I have to tell you guys about the sizing, because maybe I am different from the norm.

All size 10.5 fit me perfect, whether made in Italy (3 pairs) or elsewhere (4 pairs).  Maybe 10.5 just works for me.  I do notice tho on the Italy ones, they fit perfect, a tad more snug than anything made elsewhere.

IDK, just my opinion

Well 1 thing, Hanon did NOT sit for long.

They were sold out quick. You could ad to cart but once you tried to check out you received the notice of "Sold Out".

All Gone -- sits because of the colorways. They are simple and folks just didnt want them. I actually liked the gray/purple but just didnt jump for it. I had the v7000 but sold because I just have a ton of blk/gold shoes already. Lastly, to make a reverse of the all reds was just stupid. Red/White is Red and White. And most would much rather wear the red more than the white. 

All Gone are definitely well made and are actually a little more comfy than Italy made, because they put a bouncy insole that has a heel pad inserted into the insole. 

So its just been a lot dropping. Even with me being financially able to buy any pair I really desire, I just wont do it. Too many and just no reason to.

NOW -- on the other hand, I did just pick up the Bait Shrek for 162 shipped DS. Proven that patience pays off....sometimes

Yep. I actually would of grabbed for less if he had saw my ebay message. Its all good. Welcome to the fam shrek
Lol.  We always have an angle...

Cannot wait to get these in hand.  The only thing I wish these had on them is maybe a logo of shrek on the back of the heel like most other releases do.  Wonder why they left that out...

BTW, just got shipping confirmation for my Feature Pistacios!!

Lol.  We always have an angle...

Cannot wait to get these in hand.  The only thing I wish these had on them is maybe a logo of shrek on the back of the heel like most other releases do.  Wonder why they left that out...

BTW, just got shipping confirmation for my Feature Pistacios!!
Yea not too pressed to get features. They have a ton of pairs left so I said I would wait it out. I think they might end up like Social Status Rio pairs.

Yea not too pressed to get features. They have a ton of pairs left so I said I would wait it out. I think they might end up like Social Status Rio pairs.
The more that I think about it, the features are most likely going to drop in price, I just really wanted these and pulled the trigger the night of release.  But now I have to def be selective in the releases.  Im not in this to make money...just for the love of these things!

The more that I think about it, the features are most likely going to drop in price, I just really wanted these and pulled the trigger the night of release.  But now I have to def be selective in the releases.  Im not in this to make money...just for the love of these things!

Yo. You bring a lot of good conversation and energy into this thread [emoji]128077[/emoji]

And like you, I also have moved on from Js. I just can't do it anymore with the basic materials, overhypedness, the uncomfortable factor, etc... Sheesh, I wish I could change my forum handle. I'll probably have to get a new one, I suspect. Because I seriously hate it. Coppin Js for me can't be further from the truth, however, I did want the Wings and Don Cs. Can't lie about that.

As far as LAMJC's the quality is superb. I also feel the BAIT Diadoras shoes have good quality, but their bs raffle system is something left to be desired. Speaking of which, did anyone get the Wallys?

Back
Top Bottom