** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I can't even flip this extra skeletor for under retail lmaooo
mean.gif
I know someone looking for a 11.5  --- you have this size. I can get it sold.

Praying some super hyped thing comes out on the same day and people don't all hit Hanon web at once..
I don't think you need to worry about that since the last pair was an easy cop

The best is when a great collab comes out on the same date as yeezys and everyone is completely distracted by them

like when the purple tapes dropped

I managed to get a long time favorite back after selling off my collection for school. Now that I can finance both, I was really excited to get these beauties!
i need these in my life. pair on ebay for $250 but size 13, wish i was a 13. every pair around my size wants a grip for them.

anyone looking for a pair of n9000 purple tapes? there is a pair on klekt bnib for $250 shipped. good price imo.  if someone want i will post a link to them.

they run like most other n9000 collabs right(1/2 down from tts)? isn't the ferro's the ones that ppl say run huge and can prob go a full size down? if not which ones generally run larger than most n9000 collab's?

i'm tts a 10 and only couple n9000 collabs i have i got in 9.5 and they fit good. been searching for ferro's little lately. would be nice if i could find someone to trade them to me for some jordan 1's. been trying to use my 2016 bred's as trade bait.

anyone looking for a pair of n9000 purple tapes? there is a pair on klekt bnib for $250 shipped. good price imo.  if someone want i will post a link to them.

they run like most other n9000 collabs right(1/2 down from tts)? isn't the ferro's the ones that ppl say run huge and can prob go a full size down? if not which ones generally run larger than most n9000 collab's?

i'm tts a 10 and only couple n9000 collabs i have i got in 9.5 and they fit good. been searching for ferro's little lately. would be nice if i could find someone to trade them to me for some jordan 1's. been trying to use my 2016 bred's as trade bait.
aren't those size 13? I really need a 12.5

Anybody have experience w how the patta diadora colonel blue n9000 fit? Same as other n9000 collabs such as sombra, Felix cats etc?

Back
Top Bottom