** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I'm doubling up too but I'm more excited about the second CW [emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128285[/emoji]secret
i assume something with red.

btw, have you any info if these 2 24kilates colorways will become available to other shops?

you're going to be looking to pay upwards of 250+ shipping for those 24k's. 

if that's the case i'm most likely going to pass. plus their webstore is a huge PITA. 

me personally they're like 50/50. Not really feeling that tan toe. materials are looking very premium though. that suede is fire.

Last edited:
I am hearing that packer shoes will drop a diadora collab also before this year is over . Exciting times for us diadora fans

im hoping people are still kinda sleeping on diadora, this is the time of the year when the best releases come out

im hoping people are still kinda sleeping on diadora, this is the time of the year when the best releases come out
you can tell just by this thread that people arent sleeping. instagram isnt helping much either lol. at least i still have le coq sportif :[

Last edited:
The more I look at the 24's the less I like them. Somthing about that nylon side panel just doesn't work. :\

I hope I can finally get a pair. I love these.
no luck with diadorras hahahaha

Haha man I hope everyone who genuinely wants them can get them. My thirst is real for them. Love the color blocking! Euro prices usually stop me on foreign drops, but not in this case. Ha!

can definitely see the sahara vibes on this like @joelom  said.

still think these don't top any of hanon's and patta's collabs with diadora. the saturday specials and the italias are top in terms of the n9k.

Did I mention I hate resellers? MFer's aren't in it for anything but the $. I like how the Transit II's go from approx $230 from Hanon to $600 on eBay. And they ain't budging on the price.

I am happy that Hanon only made a small stock due the fact all re sellers would of killed this trainer long time ago. Plus they got Transit i and Transit ii muddled up so the stock number were less due to that. ( that me taking a guess).

24K - People are going crazy for them but i'm more thinking it a summer trainer with CW they have put together, more looking forward to the "midnight" pair that meant to be out same time in December. 

24K - People are going crazy for them but i'm more thinking it a summer trainer with CW they have put together, more looking forward to the "midnight" pair that meant to be out same time in December. 
I agree. I'm sort of hoping for a simple colorway in black, dark grey or navy.

I sort of like the design choices they made for the first 24KTS but somehow I can't see myself wearing those.

So what are people gonna do cop this pair or hold off till the second pair drop?
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom