** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

My local shop is finally getting a Diadora account, supposedly "Spring", hopefully its soooner than later, and maybe they even receive some back stock on some of the previous collabs....probably a long shot tho

Quick question are sombras dropping stateside tomorrow or next week? Seems the usual shops are quiet as of now.

Working 2m, hoping they drop next week so I have a chance to double and sell the dented pair...

^^^
like you said no word from the usual spots. i havent seen anything from any over seas shops either. also a website i wont mention (im sure you all know what im talking about) didnt drop them tonight so i guess we will have to see.

smokin.gif

My Black/Red Patta's came in today. I was pretty skeptical as to how they would fit considering I usually wear 10.5 in most things (I go size 11 in runners that are really cut narrow or snug; i.e. - GLVs).

After wearing them for the day the size 11s are actually not much larger in terms of fit than some of my other size 10.5 shoes. Kinda weird considering most of you guys said you go one half size down..Has anyone else noticed any thing similar? And what is the general sizing consensus with N9000s?

My Black/Red Patta's came in today. I was pretty skeptical as to how they would fit considering I usually wear 10.5 in most things (I go size 11 in runners that are really cut narrow or snug; i.e. - GLVs).

After wearing them for the day the size 11s are actually not much larger in terms of fit than some of my other size 10.5 shoes. Kinda weird considering most of you guys said you go one half size down..Has anyone else noticed any thing similar? And what is the general sizing consensus with N9000s?

I only have the Sols and I went with a 10.5 instead of my normal 11. I think I could have went with a 10 and been fine. Everyone has said compared to other N9000s the Sols run a bit bigger.

I only have the Sols and I went with a 10.5 instead of my normal 11. I think I could have went with a 10 and been fine. Everyone has said compared to other N9000s the Sols run a bit bigger.
Sol and sombra both half down (could fit even in 0.75 less). All the others tts for me
i think the reason is 24k did make those hot kicks with soft material. I hv also heard that sol are running even bigger than sombra.

Actually i am fresh in diadora and looking forward to receive my first pair of it ( My sol are on the way via Fedex, will get it early in this week)

Due to the sizing issue, i have purchase a half-size down in my sol ( I am always on US11 and bought a sol with 10.5), hope it will fit me and i will search for Sombra with reasonable price.

Sombras are going down on price because too many people k
is waiting for a ww release... till then price will drop as people is scared thinking that they wont sell but if today 24kts annoounces that it wont be a ww release price will rise so... people will learn for next releases that if you wait for global release you will get a better price in resell. Hope i did explain myself

i think the reason is 24k did make those hot kicks with soft material. I hv also heard that sol are running even bigger than sombra.

Actually i am fresh in diadora and looking forward to receive my first pair of it ( My sol are on the way via Fedex, will get it early in this week)

Due to the sizing issue, i have purchase a half-size down in my sol ( I am always on US11 and bought a sol with 10.5), hope it will fit me and i will search for Sombra with reasonable price.

You should be fine with a 10.5.

if you guys haven't already join the diadora n9k fb group. loads of stuff leaking there

Back
Top Bottom