** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

This. Usually takes them 5-6 days to hit my doorstep from one coast to the other via the free shipping option. Good shop, though. I buy from them often.
do they provide tracking? Looks like the website is in a transition state so no account access. I remember mine from back in the day but no access now. No matter...I will take you all word. if yall good...he is good.

its 170euro plus shipping probably comes out to 260usd, spending the extra money now might be worth the headache down the line on trying to cop
nah man 170 plus 30 euros so about 200 euros. with the euro down right now that's only like 225-230usd

solebox opens at 9 am, so I'm guessing it'll be anywhere between 9 am - 12 pm (3 am - 6 am EST).  going to be a rough night. 

Last edited:
still gonna wait it out on those GRs. next wave seems more my speed.

anyone going to be at packer tomorrow?

I would have been there but I have to work but judging by how cold and windy it is right now, I'm not even mad.

do they provide tracking? Looks like the website is in a transition state so no account access. I remember mine from back in the day but no access now. No matter...I will take you all word. if yall good...he is good.

FWIW, I never received shipping confirmation at all. Ordered 1/28, emailed this morning asking when they would ship and got a reply saying that they had shipped same day the order was placed, with tracking info that they were out for delivery. Received this afternoon.

^thats cause youre diadora og.  man i'm gonna be super bummed if i miss on this one.  you and me both are probably not sleeping!  haha.

Last edited:

^thats cause youre diadora og.  man i'm gonna be super bummed if i miss on this one.  you and me both are probably not sleeping!  haha.
haha ugh they edited the page twice between 2 to 2:30 if i remember correctly adding an add to cart button other then that nothing else :[ i wish you luck man

if i strike out ill just drive up to bother joe at packers and camp out when they release ww haha 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom