** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

I thought this was gonna be the regular everyone wins bait collaboration raffle welp got mine

Bait probably keeps tab on who keep entering their raffle and doesn't buy then they skip us and give it to someone else 
laugh.gif

Forgot about the raffle, didnt get anything all day until I checked my junk folder just now. To cop or not to cop...

Looking for an 11.5 bait, if anybody has an email they don't want to buy please let me know.

I wouldn't be surprised if these aren't as easy to get as everyone thinks. Because they received a fair amount of hate here (originally myself included) I was surprised when I saw the reaction on the blogs, on sole collector they were voted a 94% cop, and a 4.9/5 on sneaker news so people were digging them, combined with Diadoras typically low production numbers and the fact that they are raffle only probably attracted extra resellers. I think the price will drive alot of people that aren't serious to pass though. Hopefully I'm wrong and you guys that want to cop get an email.

Last edited:
I gotta link for a sz 10 if anybody wants it. After getting my GLV Splash Citys in hand today, theyre not getting $228 from me.

Last edited:
For those that don't have much BAIT experience, if it were me, i would definitely hold off on going the resale route if i didn't win the current raffle.  It seems like they always hold a bit of stock back on their collabs for special occasions. 

got a 10.5, really on the fence with these. was into them at first but the price is kinda steep for a shoe im 50 50 on

Back
Top Bottom