** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Got my All Gone V7000 in today and they are better than what I expected. Materials are premium and the leather details on the heel and tongue feel really good. Only complaint is the black suede could be a little deeper in colour.

Someone in my city just posted a pair of Toros at a great price in the Diadora group and I missed out.. They never seem to pop up and I missed a LOCAL sale.. in a town where I never thought another person even owned a pair of n9000s. Crushed a little on my insides. 
frown.gif

Need your help folks! I bought a size 12 in the concepts diadoras because size 11.5 was sold out but now concepts is letting me ship back my size 12 because of defects so should I order another size 12 or a size 11.5 because im a size 12 wide footer and people have been saying to buy full size or half size down regardless especially because of the leather lining. But every time i seem to size down in a shoe its a mistake haha let me know. Thanks!

Need your help folks! I bought a size 12 in the concepts diadoras because size 11.5 was sold out but now concepts is letting me ship back my size 12 because of defects so should I order another size 12 or a size 11.5 because im a size 12 wide footer and people have been saying to buy full size or half size down regardless especially because of the leather lining. But every time i seem to size down in a shoe its a mistake haha let me know. Thanks!

Try on the 12 before you send it back, if you can.

I usually wear a size 8 in most other brands because I have wide feet. I would normally wear a 7.5 but have to go up half a size to compensate for my foot width. I copped the "Concepts pack" in a 7.5 because they run a little wider than most other brands and they were a little snug at first but after an hour of wear they fit perfect. Keep in mind that I have space in the toe of an 8 in any other brand and I don't have as much in these. If I were you I'd probably stick with a 12 though.

I usually wear a size 8 in most other brands because I have wide feet. I would normally wear a 7.5 but have to go up half a size to compensate for my foot width. I copped the "Concepts pack" in a 7.5 because they run a little wider than most other brands and they were a little snug at first but after an hour of wear they fit perfect. Keep in mind that I have space in the toe of an 8 in any other brand and I don't have as much in these. If I were you I'd probably stick with a 12 though.

Thank you! Appreciate your input im gonna get another size 12 without flaws this time hopefully haha

Back
Top Bottom