** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

Just got a pair of the N9000 "Spiaggia Rosa" off an E-bay auction for $180. Would you call this a W?

I went half size down like I did with my Felix The Cat N9000s, did I do good? 

Just got a pair of the N9000 "Spiaggia Rosa" off an E-bay auction for $180. Would you call this a W?

I went half size down like I did with my Felix The Cat N9000s, did I do good? 
average and  yes,

several local groups sell em for 200 or slightly below.

I showed this dude the AFEW pics this morning, and he was immediately interested. He also liked Hanons' drop, including the InterCity from last yr. Funny thing is he never knew of Diadora nor New Balance. I live in straight Nike and adidas town :lol:

I showed this dude the AFEW pics this morning, and he was immediately interested. He also liked Hanons' drop, including the InterCity from last yr. Funny thing is he never knew of Diadora nor New Balance. I live in straight Nike and adidas town
laugh.gif
tbh i dont think many ppl in my german city (700k) know diadora either, maybe 0,x%

to be fair even i didnt know about them till last year lol

I showed this dude the AFEW pics this morning, and he was immediately interested. He also liked Hanons' drop, including the InterCity from last yr. Funny thing is he never knew of Diadora nor New Balance. I live in straight Nike and adidas town :lol:

tbh i dont think many ppl in my german city (700k) know diadora either, maybe 0,x%

to be fair even i didnt know about them till last year lol

Must be the only german city without any soccer whatsoever...

22nd

only left over pairs will be raffled...i feel like itll be mission impsosible with reseller market nowdays

How's the fit or are you gonna have us watch the video to find out :lol:

The answer is not in the video anyway :wink:.
If you like a snug fit, go with your N9000 collaboration size. If you want the standard S8000 fit, put in a different insole. The insole it comes with is very very thick. If you want the same comfort fit with the insole it comes with, size half up. The loosest fit is sizing half up and use a thinner insole.

The real question is why aren't these the ones releasing? I'd cop this in a second over the whites.

Literally the exact opposite of the AM1 Masters for me lol

I just don't understand these shops anymore and the need for the F&F pair in general. But yeah I would cop those in a heartbeat.

I may be in the minority here but I like the white pair more than the F&F black pair.

I got an email from Afew saying how you can win a pair. I personally won't do it but if someone wants, you must :
STEP 1. Take a Picture or Video which shows your Sneaker Addiction
STEP 2. Post it on Instagram and use the Hashtag #afewaddicted

The Competition will end on the 11th of April

I just don't understand these shops anymore and the need for the F&F pair in general. But yeah I would cop those in a heartbeat.
Quoted for truth. 

The notion of limited pairs was cool before when they would happen once in a blue, but now literally every other release that's even half-way decent is super limited. I understand it from a marketing perspective and whatnot, it just sucks for the consumers. 

and people just post pics of their shoe collections... i mean creativity should win not the ppl with most money :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom