** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

You sure about another wider release or you just assuming so because of the production numbers?  Resell is looking scarce and crazy high right now.

Thanks
   How scarce and crazy high is resell right now .

You got me scared to look ...

I wish I didn't get so hype about this sneaker ....
Will prob hit casteller resale price soon
  Oh god no !

U cant bee serious !?

How scarce and crazy high is resell right now .

You got me scared to look ...

I wish I didn't get so hype about this sneaker ....

Oh god no !

U cant bee serious !?
Scarce = 2 pair on eBay

High = $730 & $850

Hard to take that L when you see Ws from everyone.

This is literally my sneaker buying career. Only thing i cooked on in any way that was hard to get was the 2016 Bred/Banned 1's. These are alot better than i thought will def try during worldwide release.

It's weird what hype does. I see why people like the AFEWs for their design but I think there were lots of better Diadora collabs so far that sat or even went on sale. Producing 2000 pairs also isn't that limited by Diadora standards. Still, AFEW managed to make these seem as extremely hard to get and apparently, that's enough to attract this much interest.

I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way - I'm obviously not referring to the people in this thread.

on so many german selling sites pp lalready lowball... from 800 too 399 in one day... they wil ldrop further since i doubt ppl would pay so muc hresale on diadora ifi tsn ot castellers which hadl iek what 400 pairs?

somehow my spacebar is ******

Last edited:

on so many german selling sites pp lalready lowball... from 800 too 399 in one day... they wil ldrop further since i doubt ppl would pay so muc hresale on diadora ifi tsn ot castellers which hadl iek what 400 pairs?

somehow my spacebar is ******
I hope so. Let's see how low it would settle. Rumors of a WW release might be affecting the prices.

So I got my Spiaggia Rosas today from the delivery man. Shoes are absolute fire.

But they fit HUGE (After going half down), and there are some horrible QC problems...

The left shoe has like 3 glue marks in random places (And of course its on the suede parts), and the two mid sole parts that are connected? well it looks like its missing a chunk of midsole there and it might break apart... luckily the right shoe doesn't have all these problems and it came completely fine.

Now I'm kinda really bummed out by these QC problems and how big they fit... I went half down in my Felix N9000s and they fit nice and snug, and in these I guess I was supposed to go a whole size down?

^I went full size down on my rosa and they fit perfect. Sorry to hear your pair had QC issues. Beautiful shoes.

I stayed tts on my spiaggias

Did the same with the a few highly addictive

Wide feet life, should arrive Friday from Germany to ny, not bad at all Andreas

Go Time

I have decided its time to give up the game. Sneakers have started getting out of control.

If you know me....find me on the FB page. Posted a lot of things. Havent taken 1000 pics because Im point blank...I am  lazy. 

Go Time

I have decided its time to give up the game. Sneakers have started getting out of control.

If you know me....find me on the FB page. Posted a lot of things. Havent taken 1000 pics because Im point blank...I am  lazy. 

What size?

So I got my Spiaggia Rosas today from the delivery man. Shoes are absolute fire.

But they fit HUGE (After going half down), and there are some horrible QC problems...

The left shoe has like 3 glue marks in random places (And of course its on the suede parts), and the two mid sole parts that are connected? well it looks like its missing a chunk of midsole there and it might break apart... luckily the right shoe doesn't have all these problems and it came completely fine.

Now I'm kinda really bummed out by these QC problems and how big they fit... I went half down in my Felix N9000s and they fit nice and snug, and in these I guess I was supposed to go a whole size down?
Do you guys think I should do something about this? Maybe open an E-bay case? 

The guy never mentioned anything about the left shoe of the pair looking like some nasty *** B grade, and this really bums me out hard. 

The left shoe legit has some nasty glue stains and the mid sole parts look like my 6 year old brother glued it together, while managing to get chips of it break off at the edges of the mid sole parts...

I'd definitely ask to return them Cuz of jot mentioned quality issues or ask for a partial refund

Back
Top Bottom