** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

after SNS cancellation... caliroots cancellation... end OOS after 2min loop.. i finally got my us 12 on wellgosh lol

@alp     extrabutter: Diadora x AFEW "Highly Addictive" V7000 ($210) Releasing Saturday, May 13th at our Lower East Side location. #Diadora  #AFEW  

after SNS cancellation... caliroots cancellation... end OOS after 2min loop.. i finally got my us 12 on wellgosh lol

@alp
    extrabutter: Diadora x AFEW "Highly Addictive" V7000 ($210) Releasing Saturday, May 13th at our Lower East Side location. 
#Diadora

#AFEW

Did not even see them on there. Humbug.

Not that I know of, I might head there in a little bit but I'm tired and got a bape slot in the AM

Proof you should have just stayed in your lane. The inner hypebeast got you. Did you even LOOK at the shoe? How the hell you mix that up..
You know what, don't even tell me

What's your size? I'll probably oop this at retail.

The macchiatos are unbelievable, but mine got this huge leather on leather noise that just kills it for me
THIS 

I had a grown man cry because they looked so dope but

are unwearable because of the leather act like it wants to start a conversation every time I take a step .

What size do you have? I'll gladly cop em off of you. I'll wear them for sure. I'm a 10.5/11 for this.

Oh too bad, im Us7.5 in n9k/ us8 in v7k

I'll give it a try first. Im thinking afew's sizing is gonna be tad bigger as the sockliner is roo leather compared to my intercity's cushioned/fluffy sockliner.

Last edited:
The sad thing here is I know everyone on this thread right now is not here with good intentions. Pure resale...

So lets be real here. Nothing I can do to you, so you might as well say it.

Who here for pure resell?

The sad thing here is I know everyone on this thread right now is not here with good intentions. Pure resale...

Not so sure about everyone buddy...I paid resale to rock before second drop was announced

I'll be very surprised if the other German diadora stockists don't drop these btw 

One of the best collabs of the year for sure

Last edited:

I'm selling my 2nd pair but I'm only trying to get the resale price that I paid back. The first seller seemed like he wasn't going to come through and I would have to file a claim so I (admittedly impulsively & unwisely) bought another pair on eBay while my size was there. 

Back
Top Bottom