The Dirtylicious Song! *UPDATE*: Vid PAGE 18

"Can't no other moderator put it down like I [not even ska]."

:rofl:
roll.gif

This is awesome, man. :lol:
laugh.gif
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ing for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/size][/b][/size][/color][/font]

For the video, I have a special request.

This guy appears somewhere in the vid:
censored.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
SELL ME NEON AM360/AM95 HYBRIDS
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

We got dirty, airant, method man, ska, jrose, and holdenmichael getting referenced in the song.

Throw in Ben Baller and Bastitch if possible and it'll be like the NT version of "We are the world."

TEAM GRAMMAR POLICE
23ska909red02 KingLouisXIV DS 530s Finest sir hendrix Rexanglorum Kiddin Like Jason whywesteppin
Me fail english? Thats unpossible. ~Ralph Wiggum​

the beginning of the video should be like a mortal kombat scene...where dirty performs a combo then finishes off with fatality to kill Chuck Norris.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM NOPE...I DIDN'T SMASH
I Keep My V-Card On Dead Stock Status.
4L8O15S16T23! 42

How many pages will this tread go?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit damn I reached my post limit once again. :smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Team I Still Y Born Supremacy!
teamskywarp​

Quote:
I'd give him a BJ for some III's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

greatest thread on niketalk ever :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cant wait to see dirty's response to this :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

i cant wait for a remix :pimp:
pimp.gif
roll.gif
Team Otaku
x
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

WOOOOW :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

NT during the summer is the best.
I drank Moet with Medusa, give her shotguns in hell
From the spliff that I lift and inhale, it ain't hard to tell

wow...i guess i'm not the only one havin a slow summer...straight comedy...NT summer is the best
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Back
Top Bottom