The Documentary Jay-Z Doesn't Want You To See

Give me some compelling reasons you like anyone.

Not saying you have to like Jay-z or anything, but before you write him off, make a list of some character traits you like, some things you admire in other people then put it up against the things you know Jay has done.

Most people don't know why they do or don't do things, the idea of actually learning about themselves and putting a mirror up to those ideals for people on the individual basis are going to be shockingly inconsistent...don't believe me? Make a list of admirable characteristics, then put it up against what you know about some of your favorite people.

"Jay Z will only be remembered as a ______ in Paris" the fact that made it into the doc, let alone the trailer gives me an idea of what this going to be like. It sounds like one huge slander campaign.

If they can provide substanial proof of him being a devious person or whatever point they are trying to make then I'm all for it and acknowlege it. I've said plently of times that Jay Z the person would have no bearing on me being a fan of his music. He could be the worst person walking the Earth for all I care( I dont that hes a bad person by any stretch of the imagination), he makes music that I love to listen to.

Give me some compelling reasons you like anyone.

Not saying you have to like Jay-z or anything, but before you write him off, make a list of some character traits you like, some things you admire in other people then put it up against the things you know Jay has done.

Most people don't know why they do or don't do things, the idea of actually learning about themselves and putting a mirror up to those ideals for people on the individual basis are going to be shockingly inconsistent...don't believe me? Make a list of admirable characteristics, then put it up against what you know about some of your favorite people.

Give me one reason I gotta explain myself to you

Let jay z live!!!!! It's bad enough his music is lackluster but now people are mad at his business ventures or what he has done to get to the top smh.

Last edited:
B you don't have to explain anything to anyone. You said "I can't think of a reason to like Jayz" I said "Think."  If thinking is a hard concept for you, thats something you need to work on. Quick to react, slow to contemplate...'Merica.

This thread is classic already. If you have shown Cam or Shyne any love in this thread, you have been repped.

**** Jay Z and his awful music. Retire and be rich.

View media item 883254

[COLOR=#red]I have a brand new BP3 album someone bought for me when it dropped a few years ago, ready to giveaway if anyone wants it :lol: and I have some ******** Egyptology, NOI, 5%er books to give away as well[/COLOR] :lol:[COLOR=#red] .. If no one wants them, Ima light all of that **** on fire in my backyard [/COLOR]

His name is

I wonder how good the poon is. I can't stand her but damn what a body.....

I'd smash her anally ever night just because I can if I was j****.

I'd wake up licking the booty and fall asleep doing it too.

even great **** gets old after awhile doe

B you don't have to explain anything to anyone. You said "I can't think of a reason to like Jayz" I said "Think."  If thinking is a hard concept for you, thats something you need to work on. Quick to react, slow to contemplate...'Merica.

Nice try to rustle jimmies brah :lol: :lol:

But I'm not falling for it

But after the faux rape/sex theories you posted in the Duke thread, no one cares what your opinion is on any subject :lol:

Last edited:
its a couple cats in the music industry i just cant talk down on J, Pimp C, Snoop, Outkast, Nas , Big and Pac, i grew up to these dudes music.

Nice try to rustle jimmies brah :lol: :lol:

But after the faux rape/sex theories you posted in the Duke thread, no one cares what your opinion is on any subject :lol:

Dude's jimmies been rustled since he first entered this thread. :rofl:

:lol: @ not falling for it but angrily telling the man nobody cares about his opinion.

:rofl: :rofl:

After the Duke thread, I just can't take homeboy seriously. That's why I was so dismissive from the jump

Dude antic's are legit cracking ne up. But I couldn't resisting that that shot at him :nerd: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice try to rustle jimmies brah
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But after the faux rape/sex theories you posted in the Duke thread, no one cares what your opinion is on any subject
laugh.gif
Oh word. Thanks b, glad you informed me.

to the ppl saying he should give back or he's turned his back on the community or whatever, i ask you "you do realize that dude use to sell drugs, right?" by (my) definition, dudes that sell drugs to their neighbors don't give a fk about their community. so shawn carter has always only cared about shawn carter. dude dropped kareem burke and dame dash like bad habits. and while they didn't "make hov" you can't tell me they didn't play pivotal roles in getting shawn where he is today.

why should a guy whose never cared care now? "you can't change a playa's game in the ninth inning"

semi sort of unrelated but its going to be interesting to see what happens once MSGs lease is up...

"On July 24, 2013, the New York City Council  voted to extend Madison Square Garden's lease to just ten years, in an effort to have the arena move to a different location so that a new Pennsylvania Station structure can be built where the Garden is currently standing."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madison_square_garden

where do the knicks and rangers end up, the barclays center maybe?...

does manhattan have enough land to support a new arena or do they go into another area (BX or Queens) and do the same type of thing they did with the Barclays Center?

nerd.gif

After putting 1 Billion+ into MSGs renovations, the city is going to have a battle on their hands with Dolan who'd actually be in the right. The city should have notified him before the renovations that there would be plans to renovate Penn Station, but they didn't and his own private funding went into this project.

**** Jay Z
He hasn't done anything for the black community
He endorses the stop and frisk at Barney's, he even rapped about it
He sucks at rapping, Shyne is better. If it wasn't for Shyne catching that case, Jay Z would not be as big as he is now because Shyne would be Brooklyn's savior
**** JayZ
roll.gif

Ah the Tri-monthly Jay-Z hate thread.

Its March 27th, it almost wasnt made in time, I was starting to worry.
Well you aren't on retainer for no reason.

roll.gif
@ Rusty's responses
Right?!  Rusty's responses are the only good thing in this thread.
laugh.gif

to the ppl saying he should give back or he's turned his back on the community or whatever, i ask you "you do realize that dude use to sell drugs, right?" by (my) definition, dudes that sell drugs to their neighbors don't give a fk about their community. so shawn carter has always only cared about shawn carter. dude dropped kareem burke and dame dash like bad habits. and while they didn't "make hov" you can't tell me they didn't play pivotal roles in getting shawn where he is today.

why should a guy whose never cared care now? "you can't change a playa's game in the ninth inning"

I don't even really have an opinion on this thread or the video but this is prolly the one of the most tired explanations people give in regards to this dude.

Any ***** can sell a zip and call themselves a drug dealer that **** says nothing about them caring about their community or others yet this is brought up like 4 or 5 times per Jay-z thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom