~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

yea man, it was good for what it was. I cant wait was one of the few songs i liked from UNI

remember the beef with them and dom a while after?
laugh.gif

the tape always reminded me of 90's in LA.. i was young but remembered my cousins and younger uncles dressing that way it was a cool time..
smokin.gif
That I do...dudes threw down behind the Hundreds on Rosewood, lol.

damb bruh bruh, that name drop on U-N-I :wow: :lol:

reminded me of this song from years back. . .

I remember the day they dropped this song too & they revealed who's sneakers those were :nerd:

Last edited:
Can't even front I listened to so much Dom that I started wearing Chanel Platinum. Broads be like "you smell good" sometimes I hit them with "this that platinum"

I think a lot of people confuse Dom's vibe with being lazy. Dom always seems happy and content with living his own life and doing his own thing, just doing things that make him happy. He seems like someone who is happy with the way his life has turned out and is just enjoying it.

Man anyone who confuses Dom's demeanor with lazyness can't be from CA. Dudes just not accustomed to that good life. 

I'm not saying his demeanor is "lazy." I'm talking more about his flow, strictly rapping. You can be cool and laidback on the beat and still rip it, he doesn't even sound like he's trying and I don't mean that in a good way. Just compare a project like FTWWL to this one, it's a marked difference.

Still growing on me. Definitely feeling yellow album beats better.

Still calling
Dominic
After school
Are my favs so far

Still growing on me. Definitely feeling yellow album beats better.

Still calling
Dominic
After school
Are my favs so far
I agree. I like the beats on the Yellow Album more but this is growing on me after a few spins. This album just mellows me out. So smooth.

Dominic is my favorite track hands down
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I think this is his best work to date. I enjoy this way more than I did the Yellow Album.

Can pretty much listen to this straight through without any skips.

A..M.N.I.G. 'z great way to close out the album after the shoutouts on the hidden track

Theres a female rapper from Leimert Park thats dope named Raven Sorvino. She put a record out yesterday I seen on Hypetrak with A$ton Matthews, Mike G & Maxo Kream. What ya'll think?

Theres a female rapper from Leimert Park thats dope named Raven Sorvino. She put a record out yesterday I seen on Hypetrak with A$ton Matthews, Mike G & Maxo Kream. What ya'll think?

Straight, I don't know how I feel about females rapping that aggressive. But for the purpose it serves it's cool.

After Dom K though, Jamal Cristopher is Leimert Park's best tbh though.

Still Callin' with TeeFlii is dope. The 2nd Half Of The Album >

if he can get to about 23k that would be a crazy win ... i could see labels upping the offers cause he seems

like a low maintenance guy like big krit...with a decent push i think he can move 100k+ on any big label

you wouldnt even have to go too crazy , put him on a few featurings, remix's to get him going and let him

do jimmy fallon , conan , the breakfast club , hot 97 etc with his core and a hot single i think he can do

decent umbers

Last edited:
if he can get to about 23k that would be a crazy win ... i could see labels upping the offers cause he seems
like a low maintenance guy like big krit...with a decent push i think he can move 100k+ on any big label

you wouldnt even have to go too crazy , but him on a few featurings, remix's to get him going and let him
do jimmy fallon , conan , the breakfast club , hot 97 etc with his core and a hot single i think he can do
decent umbers

He already won.

Back
Top Bottom