~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

^ I feel you on that. I've gone to pretty much every show he's had out here and Dom's set seemed shorter. i felt like he didn't do enough of his older songs. Still had a good time tho and got my poster signed after the show :pimp:

word. No reason to do songs like "So elastic." Still angry he did that one and not 1997 or the 4 heartbeats, locals only, or other classics. :smh:

:lol: guess he can't skate / longboard...

Edit: I know someone was going to call me a hater or something else...I'm not and just thought it was funny. Disclaimer for my posts smh
word. No reason to do songs like "So elastic." Still angry he did that one and not 1997 or the 4 heartbeats, locals only, or other classics. :smh:

Guess he tweaked the set list because he did 1997 at the Houston show. That time on stage seems about right though.

roll.gif

anybody hit the Seattle show tuesday? His shows have slowly gotten worse, so i skipped this one

Last edited:

Dom Kennedy is most underrated ***** out..I went to his show in NYC and Kendrick Lamar came out...  Real ****** recognize real music..

Cool story bro

much cooler than your post if I may add.

Heard dom stopped the remainder of the tour due to a sore pelvis. Did you cause it with all that riding you do?

You're the sperm your mom should have swallowed.

listening to westside 2....forgot how good it was.

would be wild if he dropped again this summer. ep or something.

that gap between the yellow album and get home safely was real.

Last edited:
young nation was def slept on

niko g4 put out a solid tape too. the overall direction was good

Back
Top Bottom