~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

meh i can't burn and ride with a shorty to stress like I have w/ LA Night :smokin

polys beat n hook just too crazy. :smh:

I have no idea why more people aren't on DOM.. Had this random white girl interaction the other day and she was singing "Represent".. I don't think he'll let a month into summer pass before dropping.

Been rotating through most of his catalog lately in anticipation for some new ish to drop :nerd:

was at a rooftop party in dc this wknd...

my type of party was dropped and ppl were feelin it like it just came out.

I kinda appreciate not everyone being on Dom. I think it allows him to remain humble and true to himself. Clearly he does what he wants lol

Pretty sure the new album on the way based off his ig.

was at a rooftop party in dc this wknd...

my type of party was dropped and ppl were feelin it like it just came out.

My friend heard that song on some Vine clip and asked what song it was and I told him. He messes with Dom now. He only has the Yellow Album tho, hes too lazy to listem to his other stuff smh lol

...so my type of party ended up gettin played twice cause the dj had made moves for a sec

ppl that didnt really react the first time were reacting more the second.

no one really minded that it was played twice back 2 back.

I have no idea why more people aren't on DOM.. Had this random white girl interaction the other day and she was singing "Represent".. I don't think he'll let a month into summer pass before dropping.
I personally am a fan but a lot of people just aren't into dude's music.  A few of my homies, some even from Leimert Park, just don't dig his style of rapping.  They think he's corny.  Like I said I like Dom's work but he's not for everybody.

Last edited:
I personally am a fan but a lot of people just aren't into dude's music.  A few of my homies, some even from Leimert Park, just don't dig his style of rapping.  They think he's corny.  Like I said I like Dom's work but he's not for everybody.
I can't see everyone getting into his music. It's more lifestyle music to me. Dom talks about women, sneakers, cars, females, partying, and women. Those things appeal to some; but I can see how some of his music may alienate some

:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom