~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Video was cool but the song sucked.

Don't see how dudes are " :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: " this.

This song is trash and I've been a Dom fan since '08.

:lol: So since you've been a Dom fan since 07 (just like the rest of us...) that means that its garbage cause you're not feeling it?

Song was smooth. And I'm sure it will fit in perfectly with the mood/feel of the album.

Last edited:
South Central love is straight fire. imo of course.

I can see where people who don't like it are coming from, lyrically it isn't mind bending or anything. Just good, everyday vibin type stuff :pimp:

also, will cop two albums on RD :nthat:

i wasn't feeling my type of party when it first dropped either, i'm not mad at this though

I swear Erica is the ultimate summer feel good song..it's something about that beat I play that joint at full volume and want do 80 switching lanes in traffic

That South Central Love video is AMAZING.

Like it should be winning awards.

I kept thinking this has to part of some larger work, like Get Home Safely is obviously going to be a film on some Streets is Watchin type ****.

PLEASE let this be the deal.

I kept thinking this has to part of some larger work, like Get Home Safely is obviously going to be a film on some Streets is Watchin type ****.

Yup the vid is like a preview. Im assuming every one of those events will be told on the album :nthat:

South Central Love could be the first track (like sherane) or the last track covering everything :nerd:

Last edited:
the begining when he went to the fridge reminded me of Notorious DOM

lets take it back for a minute :nthat:

[/VIDEO

didnt realize till recently that his baby momma was in the video (ms hunter)

Last edited:

Yup the vid is like a preview. Im assuming every one of those events will be told on the album :nthat:

South Central Love could be the first track (like sherane) or the last track covering everything :nerd:

Would be dope if he did it like this.

1:42 mark... Dom you sad bro???!!!

Yeah he sad. LOL.
laugh.gif
nthat.gif

video of the year, makes me wish we would've stayed in LA.
frown.gif

I didn't get the feeling that South Central Love was a single.. I feel like it's just a song that's apart of the Get Home Safely 'story'.

Visual was incredible for the record.

Back
Top Bottom