~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

Originally Posted by itsphillthy

Dom and MMG ...... Hmmm not so sure about that one, doesn't seem like a solid move. Interesting thought though.
i don't think it would be a good move. but a dom, wale, and meek mill track would be
pimp.gif

when are u guys performin at porters pub? im back in la but wouldnt mind goin back to my alma mater to check that show out!

idk if there are any UCLA students in here, but DOM, Pac Div, Schoolboy Q and Blu & Exile will be performing there on February 29
unfortunately it is for students only

Originally Posted by KidJoke

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

THIS IS DOM KENNEDY TOUR

3.21.12 HOUSTON, TX @ WAREHOUSE LIVE

3.22.12 DALLAS, TX @ TREES

3.24.12 NASHVILLE, TN @ MERCY LOUNGE

3.25.12 ATLANTA, GA @ THE LOFT

3.27.12 CARRBORO, NC @ CAT’S CRADLE

3.29.12 NEW YORK, NY @ HIGHLINE BALLROOM

3.30.12 BALTIMORE, MD @ SOUNDSTAGE

4.1.12 PHILADELPHIA, PA @ TLA

4.3.12 ANN ARBOR, MI @ BLIND PIG

4.4.12 CHICAGO, IL @ REGGIES

4.5.12 CINNCINNATI, OH @ BOGARTS

4.6.12 MADISON, WI @ MAJESTIC THEATRE

4.7.12 MINNEAPOLIS, MN @ FINELINE

4.11.12 DENVER, CO @ THE BLUEBIRD

4.12.12 SALT LAKE CITY, UT @ URBAN LOUNGE

4.14.12 SEATTLE, WA @ SHOWBOX MARKET

4.15.12 PORTLAND, OR @ PETER’S ROOM

4.16.12 SAN FRANCISCO, CA @ SLIM’S

4.17.12 SAN JOSE, CA @ AVALON

4.18.12 SANTA ANA, CA @ OBSERVATORY

4.19.12 LOS ANGELES, CA @ HOUSE OF BLUES

4.20.12 SAN DIEGO, CA @ PORTER’S PUB

4.21.12 TEMPE, AZ @ CLUB RED

OpM

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Finally coming to Wisco.

Nice to see Dom comin back to the Bay area again. I was able to make both SF & SJ shows back in december. definitely gonna try and do that again
pimp.gif

Just waiting for this Yellow album
nerd.gif

Dom's shows have gotten way better over the last year and a half. Best DOM show I went to was the SF show like 3 days after Westside II dropped. Energy was crazy that night
pimp.gif

Just saw him in sacramento on friday, and that was cool. but it was sac so he gave them the bare minimum...dude's out there was just glad anyone relevant would do a show in that !@+% hole of a "city"

cant wait for that new album to drop and I will be at Slim's once again
pimp.gif

Damn, I feel like a groupie writing this out
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Nice to see Dom comin back to the Bay area again. I was able to make both SF & SJ shows back in december. definitely gonna try and do that again
pimp.gif

Just waiting for this Yellow album
nerd.gif
me and swishasweets, the two Miguels were out there as well. 

I remember him saying it would be out in February (disregard this since February is basically over) or early March, yet we still don't have any info besides an album name.

All we have is "Yellow Album" and that a legend will be featured on the album. (Which I'm gonna assume is Too $hort) Wouldn't be surprised if Rick Ross was on the album also, I remember they were working together and we haven't heard any track with them yet. (I'm sure they cooked up something)

Maybe it would be a good idea to release this in May or June, closer to the summer. Get the album buzz up. Dom's music always fits the "summer-theme" in my opinion. I guess I just relate his music to good, sunny weather.

I'm gonna buy it regardless and support tho.

^^^ it wouldnt make sense to release in may or june if his tour begins next month

what material would he have?

no one would know any of his new songs

and rick ross was already confirmed to be featured

as to the "legend" im still saying DJ Quick

even Poly put out a video already. and this ninja hasnt put out anything...

Back
Top Bottom