~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

In that Big Boy's neighborhood interview, Dom refers to this as his "debut album", and everything before just a mixtape

Which is crazy cause his catalog is deeeeep

So this album should be special
pimp.gif

Is he signed tho? How's he gonna get it in stores

Anybody else feel like sometimes they listen to too much DOM? I mean it never gets old to me but sometimes i feel like i listen to his music entirely to much

I think he'll eventually sign. He said on twitter something like every time he gets an offer the money ain't right.

I think he'll eventually sign. He said on twitter something like every time he gets an offer the money ain't right.

Yup if I was him I wouldn't sign. Dude has a crazy buzz and he gets all his money no cutting checks by being under contract.

You don't have to be signed to have distribution, clearly he already has some kind of distribution deal because there were physical copies of Westside II. I'd imagine he's going that route with the new album as well. Like solewoman said I don't think he'll sign and if he does it'll end up being later like Spitta did.

Anybody else feel like sometimes they listen to too much DOM? I mean it never gets old to me but sometimes i feel like i listen to his music entirely to much

yes, honestly whenever I listen to music, a good portion of the time it's Dom Kennedy.

yes, honestly whenever I listen to music, a good portion of the time it's Dom Kennedy.
x3

Listen to Notorious DOM every morning
pimp.gif

But yo bruh . . . it's spring already and we haven't heard any new Dom since Nov., can we at least get a single or even a throwaway track damb

Back
Top Bottom