The Donald Sterling Thread

LOL, everyone is mad at Sterling.

You have a White dude who hates Blacks and supposedly Hispanics, but is banging/dating/whatever a chick mixed with both. Not surprising.

You have a chick who's Black/Spanish who KNOWS Sterling is racist and most likely knew it from the jump, but was still giving fellatio and consented sex to a dude who "hated" what she was mixed with. She put her integrity and dignity aside just to be lavished from a racist dude. He was probably going to cut her off, so she set him up and put him out there. He said in the clip he told her these things before, yet we just heard about it now.

Ya'll mad at the wrong person lol, be mad at the person that sold ya'll out. Ya'll would've never known (Besides his lawsuits) if she never set him up. Then in that interview she tried too hard to sound smart, and was talking like someone ELSE set him up.

I hope her Black dad and her Mexican mom is proud.

Then you have the NCAAP who was about to award him a SECOND time. LOL, "representing Black people" my ***.

Side Note: If everyone was upfront about them being racist the world would be a better place.

Last edited:
Just curious as to why? *bolded*
A lot of people have pride on their culture/ethnicity and I believe that some skills that my ethnicity has are superior to any other race, which to be honest I take pride in. That's considered racism today.
Regardless every race has some superior traits over everyone else's and that will never change. But disenfranchising anyone due to their culture/skin color/ ethnicity is a big no no in my book.

You have a White dude who hates Blacks and supposedly Hispanics, but is banging/dating/whatever a chick mixed with both. Not surprising.

You have a chick who's Black/Spanish who KNOWS Sterling is racist and most likely knew it from the jump, but was still giving fellatio and consented sex to a dude who "hated" what she was mixed with. She put her integrity and dignity aside just to be lavished from a racist dude. He was probably going to cut her off, so she set him up and put him out there. He said in the clip he told her these things before, yet we just heard about it now.

Ya'll mad at the wrong person lol, be mad at the person that sold ya'll out. Ya'll would've never known (Besides his lawsuits) if she never set him up. Then in that interview she tried too hard to sound smart, and was talking like someone ELSE set him up.

Then you have the NCAAP who was about to award him a SECOND time. LOL, "representing Black people" my ***.

Side Note: If everyone was upfront about them being racist the world would be a better place.
Seriously, this whole situation is a oxymoron. Hypocrites everywhere.

One black president being elected for the first time in USA history is not going to be able to affect complete change and eradicate injustice everywhere overnight. Obama is only the first and hopefully he is not the last. Even then, it's clear that bias and agenda and prejudice is too deeply rooted on all sides involved to probably ever be eliminated as a problem. This thread, unfortunately, is pretty much complete proof of it. The best we can do is limit the injustices, endure it, learn from it, and keep it from getting to the point where the problem is indeed systemic (to the point where the body as a whole cannot function). I think we're past the systemic stage, but the body is not perfect, it's still healing, and 50 years is not enough in the grand scope of things. It's the blink of an eye in human history. All we can do is keep moving forward, little by little, step by step.

Having the first black millionaire. Having the first CEO. Black owner. First billionaire. First president. On and on.

We might not get to see all the steps in our lifetime.

It's like the human body. As well designed as it to protect itself against illness, it can't keep bacteria out. All it can do is keep control to the point where the bad bacteria doesn't increase to the point where the immune system is overwhelmed and the body can't function right (fever, or in our case, revolution)

Where I have a problem in the thread is this feeling that the USA is not moving forward. Are we moving forward slowly, yes. Are there going to be backwards steps, yes.

But that's because of the nature of racism and prejudice, not because of a system in place. It's a bacteria. I think we took the breeding conditions out but the body still needs to heal.

Last edited:

Seriously, this whole situation is a oxymoron. Hypocrites everywhere.
Yup. Just goes to show how people lose their self pride over money! What's worse then finding out your daughters bangs a dude who hates the person who made her and she was OK with that? Reminds me of this story:

http://www.ocweekly.com/2012-02-16/...roger-brown-mark-mchenry-landmark-steakhouse/

I knew he and his wife were racist from the housing discrimination lawsuit......the media never ran w/ it so he wasn't really exposed outside of the LA area.....so yes he is the problem not the **** he was *******.....slave owners owned slaves and impregnated PLENTY of black women so by your logic the women are the blame? child please 

I knew he and his wife were racist from the housing discrimination lawsuit......the media never ran w/ it so he wasn't really exposed outside of the LA area.....so yes he is the problem not the **** he was *******.....slave owners owned slaves and impregnated PLENTY of black women so by your logic the women are the blame? child please 
I'm not saying he ISN'T the problem, but if you're Black/Hispanic, how are you mad at him and not the person that sold YA'LL out? Both of them should be held accountable, including that weirdo, ****** looking girl who walks around with a face visor on.

What does slave owners have to do with a girl that's dating a racist dude, and setting dude up? You just compared RAPE to CONSENSUAL SEX. What are you even talking about?

You missed the whole point. Not surprised, though.

Last edited:

I'm reaching but he used quotations marks
laugh.gif

I pray you're not that slow.

Have white friends and one of the people I'm the coolest with at work is Asian. I'm not hateful but I'm aware of the world we live in. Only get argumentative when the topic at hand is diverted so apologists can start the "well blacks are racist too" ....look I'm sorry y'all got bullied in school...you know damn well a bully gonna bully anybody regardless of race

And to the Asian that got bullied don't blame your situation all on blacks/lat unless you went to a majority blk/lat HS ...cause I've witnessed Asian males in school get joked on by all races
My entire public school education (17 years) was mostly in black/latino schools. What more can you say?

I've basically been around 10 years of racism/prejudice coming at me from 4 different public schools all of which were mostly black/latino. You seriously that ignorant in thinking blacks/lationos can't be racist?

Let me break it down to you this way...I didn't get a job in high school because basically I wasn't "down" with with the manager who happened to only hire blacks and latinos. All my life I grew up around blacks and latinos. Don't be that ignorant and think minorities can't be racist too.

I've seen, blacks, asians, hispanics, indians, arabs etc all show racists tendencies. Racism isn't exclusively applicable towards whites.

EDIT: I'm checking out of this thread. If you want to keep ranting and making up conclusions--go ahead. I'll say you're right, just to shut you up. You happy now, kid? There's no possible way minorities can be racist, because they can't be in a position like Sterling to effect someones life
laugh.gif

Because when I was in high school and needed to help out my family, that black manager didn't want to hire me because I wasn't "Down". And would rather hire people who ended stealing from his cash register. Dude had a major problem with that. Yeah, my life wasn't effected.
like I said you are hurt and are ASSUMING you didn't get hired because you weren't black or latino...,

and no **** minorities are racist towards each other......i'm arguing that minorities are not racist towards WHITE PEOPLE because how can you be racist in a white supremacy led society towards them? 

some asians are so quick to cape for a white person that you totally missed what I was talking about 

like I said you are hurt and are ASSUMING you didn't get hired because you weren't black or latino...,

and no **** minorities are racist towards each other......i'm arguing that minorities are not racist towards WHITE PEOPLE because how can you be racist in a white supremacy led society towards them? 

some asians are so quick to cape for a white person that you totally missed what I was talking about 
View media item 956801So that's how you really feel bruh

I'm not saying he ISN'T the problem, but if you're Black/Hispanic, how are you mad at him and not the person that sold YA'LL out? Both of them should be held accountable, including that weirdo, ****** looking girl who walks around with a face visor on.

What does slave owners have to do with a girl that's dating a racist dude, and setting dude up? You just compared RAPE to CONSENSUAL SEX. What are you even talking about?

what does who he was ******* have to do with the comments he made? you're not making a point....does she own the clippers? is she paying these players?

do you think minorities don't know that there are folks amongst us that will sell their self worth for money? we know this buddy

So that's how you really feel bruh
my comment was directed solely to hank and yes some folks will cape...I know blacks and asians this fits towards...he just so happens to be asian ...if he was black then it would've been "some blacks..."

I never said minorities weren't racist towards each other......he pulled that straight from his ***

Last edited:

what does who he was ******* have to do with the comments he made? you're not making a point....does she own the clippers? is she paying these players?

do you think minorities don't know that there are folks amongst us that will sell their self worth for money? we know this buddy
When did I correlate that to the comments? I've made my point already. You're talking nonsense.

What you did was take my point, and divert it into something I've never sad. Then you compared rape to consensual sex. 

When you point out when I said he wasn't wrong, then you can go off-topic. 

What she owns and who she pays has nothing to do with what I originally said, and neither does what you're asking.

But in response? Do you think White people don't know that there are folks among us that will use minorities even though they hate them? We know this buddy. So if I shouldn't say something "obvious" why are you talking about something we already know?

Alrighty, then.

you lost trying to say the uproar should be over her loose *** 
roll.gif
roll.gif

like i've stated plenty of times yall would look a little more normal if you just said "I support Sterling" cause these curves and valleys yall go through to mask it makes yall look funny in the light

but I know I won cause folks trying their hardest to make personal attacks outta anger 

but keep the reaches coming cause it'll keep me entertained at work tonight ...7p-7a is a *****

Last edited:
you lost trying to say the uproar should be over her loose *** :rofl: :rofl:

like i've stated plenty of times yall would look a little more normal if you just said "I support Sterling" cause these curves and valleys yall go through to mask it makes yall look funny in the light

but I know I won cause folks trying their hardest to make personal attacks outta anger 

View media item 864285

but keep the reaches coming cause it'll keep me entertained at work tonight ...7p-7a is a *****

I hope your white boss know that you don't like his people

I hope your white boss know that you don't like his people

Some of ya'll are worse than Donald Sterling.

You guys are lucky Adam Silver isn't a mod. Would've banned damn near 80% of this thread for life.

:smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom