The-Dream Appreciation Vol. RADIOKILLAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

It almost bothers me that I could never get into "Love vs. Money" I don't know why but it just didn't sound good. I didn't feel the production, lyrics or hooks. I can't stand when I see people on NT saying Fancy is perfect and his best. February Love >>> Fancy only comparing those two because they're similar. Fancy wouldn't be in my top 10 if I made a Dream list
2. Rockin' That Shh was a dope song, beat hook and everything. Fabolous verse was real hot too

3. Walkin' on the Moon is WACK. Hate the beat, vibe and the song itself is just trash

4. My Love pathetic, sounds like something for Mariah Carey's CD. HATE this song

5. Put it Down song was ok

6. Sweat it Out song was cool, didn't get a lot of spins

7. Take U Home 2 My Mama SMH, song is a joke

8. Love vs. Money LOVED THIS SONG

9. Love vs. Money 2 LOVED THIS SONG

10. Fancy nice and smooth

11. Right Side of My Brain another straight song but never play it and don't have the desire to play it

12. Mr. Yeah use to play this one a lot with my ex, thought it was dope

13. Kelly's 12 Play my favorite R&B album of all time, I expected something much better than this song

14. Let Me See That Booty another joke, horrendous song

So there's about 7-8 good/ok songs but I only play 3-4 of them. Never liked it, never play it. I bought it too, just like the rest of his CDs. 

Love King >>> Love/Hate >>> Love vs. Money

Love King EASILY had the greatest transitions from any of his albums, they were ridiculous on this one. Either way, I'm a huge fan of this cat and it's an appreciation post regardless
You know how they say your twin is out there somewhere?  Well for this one particular post I found my twin cause we share the SAME EXACT SENTIMENTS on every single point you made.

I could never get into Love vs. Money and I tried so hard.  I actually made an R&B mix on my itunes today and I think only 2 or 3 tracks from Love vs. Money made it while I ended up just copying all of Love King into the playlist
laugh.gif

For the last two weeks I've been listening to Love King on my to and from work on the train.  It's his best album to date, with the most replay value of all 3.
laugh.gif
I'm the complete opposite! I don't know what everyone sees in LK. I like some of the tracks, but overall, I find it really a let down. I love LvM and LH, but LK comes across to me as tracks from the cutting room floor. There is a major lack of creativity within LK, IMO ...

None the less, he is still one of my favorite artists and I can't wait to hear the next album ...

Fancy isn't even the best song on that album.

Feb. Love >>> Fancy

Love King just barely beats out Love vs. Money as his best album...

Really, if it wasn't for Dream, I wouldn't really be listening to no new R&B... (Other than the occasional Kells)

Fancy isn't even the best song on that album.

Feb. Love >>> Fancy

Love King just barely beats out Love vs. Money as his best album...

Really, if it wasn't for Dream, I wouldn't really be listening to no new R&B... (Other than the occasional Kells)

Man forget the bull The Dream produces Summer CLASSICS! I swear to God.
Love King was aight, but Love vs Money, changed my damn life.

Was I the only one who thought the Love King Remix track was HARD? Reminded me of a 1996 ATL track.

Man forget the bull The Dream produces Summer CLASSICS! I swear to God.
Love King was aight, but Love vs Money, changed my damn life.

Was I the only one who thought the Love King Remix track was HARD? Reminded me of a 1996 ATL track.

Wow. This is crazy.

I've literally been listening to LVM and LVH non stop for the past 2 months.

If you haven't smashed to a Dream song, you're losing at life.

This guy is the %$!+.

Wow. This is crazy.

I've literally been listening to LVM and LVH non stop for the past 2 months.

If you haven't smashed to a Dream song, you're losing at life.

This guy is the %$!+.

Dream is the only thing I have been listening to the past month, and I have no idea why. He's just so smooth, as is his production.

This album better drop in June.

Dream is the only thing I have been listening to the past month, and I have no idea why. He's just so smooth, as is his production.

This album better drop in June.

Mad hyped for his album, I think it's dope that he's really dropping June 7 2011. Still play Love King on the regular

Mad hyped for his album, I think it's dope that he's really dropping June 7 2011. Still play Love King on the regular

Back
Top Bottom