THE DRU HILL REUNION..... not..... lol

So yesterday morning right....... this happened.....

eek.gif
roll.gif

funny clip...looks jive fake though...Nokio was in the studio throwin fake haymakers, lol...Sisqo still a bamma too!!!

Originally Posted by Stereo Tee

Originally Posted by J PayCheck

Stereo Tee wrote:

I was in the studio...

aka My-T.

Trust bruh we didn't miss that planet make a cameo in the video. J/K couldn't resist

YET.

I wasn't in the shot at all.

My-T.
"Womp Womp" at me then... I'll blame the itouch screen res. but I thought that was you at the approx. 2:00min mark with the tmo phonemaking the interference too. My bad! On another note, Wizards won!

Woop.

That was my dome.

laugh.gif

AND Nikki...

You should know better than believe its real...I'll leave it at that...

aka My-T.

I dunno. Doesn't look fake to me. Of all things to script a fight over, it'll be in bad taste to script one cuz Woody wants to continue on the gospelpath.

If it is fake, than I would be sad.
frown.gif
Dru Hill is one of my favorite groups of all time. Again, of all things to stage a fake fight over. Or was thissomething Marc and the crew planned out and told them to do??

Gosh I must be bord... Friday night and I lay here watching the Soup and 3 responds to this thread LOL

Anyways, first of all T thanks for confirming thought I was losing it... Guess I still can be (losing it, that is)
second T (while I got your attn), that pic you shared in the photography thread of Snoop was crazy Ill. Meant to critic, I'll do it eventually in thatthread.

As for the Dru show I mean yputube video... Wild guess "its fake" (LOL at sisqo reaction "what?"), pub stunt, possible reality show in theworks *turn on commercial voice* "Want to be the 4th member of platinum selling r&b group Dru Hill..." It also works for the other to promo apossible gospel album or work? Dunno... Just a wild guess. Dont affect my day to day regardless LOL Wack nonetheless... If its real they look stupid and if itsfake, what happen to simply making good music? It's not even April 1st.

Guess we will see... A good Dru CD wouldn't hurt music right now I guess

jazz produced a track wit tray chaney from the wire....

%$+% is crazy hot!

but yea. lol to the dru hill joint lmao.

lol Not at all. I visit WorldStarHipHop weekly to view the latest rapper ignorance. I just happened to watch that joint and saw your dome. lol

They should have done this with "Never Make a Promise" serving as the "bed."

*waits to see the stunt EPMD, Nice & Smooth and Guy pull to announce they "Are Back!"*

^
For what?

Aaron Hall must be behind in child support payments.

They got me with the "last" comeback in late 98. Only a couple *decent* singles came out of that.

Besides GUY first two LPs, I'll keep listening to the first two BlackStreet albums, as well as Aaron Hall's "The Truth" and my Maxi-CD singleof "Don't Be Afraid" from the JUICE soundtrack and keep it moving b.

Bammas be on they Bobby Brown jo. Your time came and went.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
For what?

Aaron Hall must be behind in child support payments.

They got me with the "last" comeback in late 98. Only a couple *decent* singles came out of that.

Besides GUY first two LPs, I'll keep listening to the first two BlackStreet albums, as well as Aaron Hall's "The Truth" and my Maxi-CD single of "Don't Be Afraid" from the JUICE soundtrack and keep it moving b.

Bammas be on they Bobby Brown jo. Your time came and went.
laugh.gif
U bought that sh4t??? lol
nerd.gif

You could stop right at the first two albums from GUY....
New Jack Beats Era is ova... and thats not a bad thing... all genre's have their time...
Hopefully, this era of Soldierboytellum style hip-hop will leave us too....
laugh.gif

If you mean Sensual Seduction, no. He does have some production on Snoop's album though. And I believe Guy has toured a few times last year. There weresome crazy old school tours that hit last year. Lots of groups and artists you wouldn't even have known.

Back
Top Bottom