The Emasculation Of The Black Man vol: just a little think piece

His proof is

"YES IT DOES"

More black men aren't starting to "BECOME" homosexuals. Throughout history the number of homosexuals has been stable, now the number of "open homosexuals" may have increased. Hell black homosexuals are more likely to be "down low" and have children because its expected. So if anything the effect of homosexuality on the black population isn't as great.

Let's not blame hood mentalities, lack of education, terrible health, obesity, jail.....for what's wrong with black people. It's the gays bro.

Keep looking for a scapegoat. :lol:

the scapegoat is like the mascot for the black community today

Honestly.

Racism is real but it doesn't only affect African-Americans. Asians came here as immigrants, and managed to attain the highest household median income out of all the races, including whites, in the United States.

I rarely see Asians complain about racial issues, although they're conscious of them. Certain people just get to work and strive to overcome their adversities. I just can't stand anybody (not including any race, I mean any human being) who uses an excuse for their failures.
Asians came here by choice. They were allowed to keep their language, customs, and traditions. Africans were brought here by force and purposely cut off from their culture to mold them into Slaves of not only the body but the mind as well. And even today Asians are one of the groups that get loans based on minority set asides that blacks are cut off from. There is NO comparison.

This.

Where are the MAJORITY of them located?

Also, the main point is PP contributes to the population control theory more than most tactics used by the powers that be.

no DC,
you said ALL

but lets play your game
lets say MAJORITY?

cool

where are your facts to back up this MAJORITY claim?

sounds alot like the claim that the MAJORITY of welfare goes to blacks
when if you look at THE FACTS you see thats not true

so where are your FACTS?

give us a map
a chart
a graph
a spreadsheet

something to backup this claim that MOST are in black neighborhoods other than your unbiased view.

This.

I know what he meant by it. I pointed out statistics of a certain race and that's about it. That's the only fact I stated about Asians in that post.

Please point out the stereotype.

if you knew what he meant by it, why are you asking me to point out the stereotype when your post is the stereotype?

I know what he meant by it. I pointed out statistics of a certain race and that's about it. That's the only fact I stated about Asians in that post.

Please point out the stereotype.

if you knew what he meant by it, why are you asking me to point out the stereotype when your post is the stereotype?
he also needs to address the poverty and crime issues in the southeast asian community instead of lumping all asians in together...

Honestly.

Racism is real but it doesn't only affect African-Americans. Asians came here as immigrants, and managed to attain the highest household median income out of all the races, including whites, in the United States.

I rarely see Asians complain about racial issues, although they're conscious of them. Certain people just get to work and strive to overcome their adversities. I just can't stand anybody (not including any race, I mean any human being) who uses an excuse for their failures.
Asians came here by choice. They were allowed to keep their language, customs, and traditions. Africans were brought here by force and purposely cut off from their culture to mold them into Slaves of not only the body but the mind as well. And even today Asians are one of the groups that get loans based on minority set asides that blacks are cut off from. There is NO comparison.
There it is.

It sounds like more excuses to me. I'm no history major, heck I barely have to take any humanities. I do know that my school is extremely diverse in terms of race, yet most don't have a hard time finding a job.

Why? Because they're all qualified professionals (engineers, computer scientists, doctors, physicists, etc.) who got a good education from a very respectable University. If you get an education from the streets, you really can't expect anybody to respect you in the professional world, no matter what race you are. The same goes for if you get a degree in (not judging anybody) liberal arts or something not so challenging. My school is predominantly populated by only a few races. Why? It's how they were brought up, not because of some act passed decades ago or anything else. It's how they were raised.

Looking into history to justify why others are doing better than you is even worse than making up excuses of why you're not.

I'm going to put this into very, very simple terms for you. You can research the rest if you really care.

It's much, much harder for certain races/people that live in certain areas to get to the level of being a qualified professional in science. It's not just because you're better. Trust me, you aren't that special. It has to do with a LOT of things. Parenting is definitely one of them but that's something that's VERY much defined by race and class - especially when you consider the past generation faced HARSH and clear cut racial discrimination. School systems. The public school systems that are the worst and often most ignored are the ones that happen to be full of minorities. Police and crime. This has so many factors to it but you better believe that if they cared about places like Chiraq, police would slow all of that down.

What it comes down to is - think of how many things you couldn't control in your upbringing that led to you graduating college. Really sit down and think of it for a second. I'm sure you were very smart but think about things that not everyone has access to. Parents that emphasize education. A school that prepares you for college. A school that expects you to go to college. Role models that teach you to put education over certain things and keep you away from negative influences like drugs, violence, etc. You seem like a smart person. Can you admit to yourself that there was a lot of luck involved in your success?

Now there are people that have NO luck, bad parents, terrible school, no role models and force themselves to succeed - but do you really think most people would succeed under those circumstances?

They're in terrible schools because of their parents (who are performing this "bad parenting", which Includes not emphasizing the importance of going to college because they probably had no plan of going themselves). Please don't bring luck into this. We all have a choice at the age of 18 with what we want to do with our lives.

Financial aid and government aid is given out to those who don't even use it for good. They enroll into school just to get the check and then leave, or use government money for drugs or clothes or other things which it wasn't meant for. People just don't take the opportunities handed to them by government (you know, that same system which is designed to see you fail).

This all comes from previous generations teaching their children to do the same exact thing. These people then teach their children, who teach their children and so on.

(Again, I'm not pointing out a specific race. I'm just telling you of the people that do this.) if you want to look up statistics, you're more than welcome.

:lol:

You're not lucky to have "good" parents?

This is my problem with people like you. You ignore all of your good fortune and privilege and act like you did it all yourself. I'm sure your parents would be proud to know that you don't consider yourself lucky to have them.

But go ahead bro. Keep taking credit for your parents and their success. And keep acting like their struggle was your struggle.

You do know you can work hard and still be lucky right?

Race aside - look at the environment you were raised in. Do you think it would've been that simple if you were born deep in Chicago to a single mother?

I just find it funny that people with degrees and high honors can be so smart in school but completely ignorant of the luck that got them there. Recognizing privilege and/or luck is not a sign of weakness. Instead people like you would rather look down on everyone else and live life thinking you did it all yourself. Nah bro. You had it MUCH easier than most people. I don't know what race you are or where your from or who you are - but based on the little you've told me - that's a 100% fact.

the same dudes claim they aren't racist and hate race threads etc seem to always pop up telling a black man what to do and feel and what is and isnt going on in a black mans life

***** crazy

You do know you can work hard and still be lucky right?

Race aside - look at the environment you were raised in. Do you think it would've been that simple if you were born deep in Chicago to a single mother?

You're wasting your time.

laugh.gif

Such a clown. You don't "get to come out if you're under 16"... Is that the age you realized you liked women? Took you 16 years to realize you were attracted to women and not men? Or were you asexual before then? Or just confused?

-

Why not let people act how they want to act? If someone wants to be emotional and flamboyant, how does that effect you? If they're happy and not hurting you, why does it bother you? If a woman wants to be tough, why does that make you feel so threatened?

I'm just wondering why you (and a lot of other "real men") seem to care so much about what other people do? If you don't want to cry as a man, don't cry. If you want to not seek attention, don't seek attention. Why do you care about what other people do?

It's funny how we have gang violence killing thousands, terrible public school systems, a messed up welfare system, its impossible to get a job, heroin killing people on the daily, minorities being oppressed every single day... but Social Media and Instagram is what you're really worried about.

Get your priorities straight. A man wearing a skirt means literally nothing in the grand scheme of things. People like you are the downfall of true manhood.
Agreed 100%,this pretty much sums up my thoughts on this subject

Last edited:
People have had it MUCH easier than me, yet they are drug addicts on celebrity rehab. Stop making excuses, THAT is a sign of weakness. Weakness of the worst kind.

:lol:

Drug addicts on celebrity rehab? That's literally like 30 people out of everyone in the US. And honestly, those people probably haven't had it easier than you. They at least face the weird pressures of being a celebrity or often have very messed up histories.

If THATS your example of who has it easier than you, that should tell you a lot about yourself. I don't get why it's so hard to admit. It's really not a bad thing.

I don't have a problem with admitting. I think a few other people on here do, though.

Those are only the ones on television, who knows how many drug addicts/ excuse making losers exist in the celebrity world.look at rob kardashian compared to his sisters.

You need to stop making excuses and face reality like a man. Well, at least that's how I was brought up. I can't really tell you to do anything which wasn't instilled in you at a young age.

Face reality?

You're the delusional one here. How many posts did it take for you to barely admit that you had some luck and privilege? You were clearly brought up to work hard - but you were also brought up to ignore the reality of all the factors that surround your hard work. It's sad because people like you are supposed to be smart.

You've attacked me a couple of times and I haven't even responded. I'm not making ANY excuses. I can acknowledge the difficulties I had to face as a 1st generation college graduation and a minority in America. I can also acknowledge the luck I've had through the stability I've had throughout my life. The small things that others may ignore - I know were probably CRUCIAL to my success. I worked hard. No doubt about it. I'm also smart enough and self aware enough to realize that life is about more than that. Not everyone had the same chances that I did. Not everyone had the same type of people around me that I did.

Some people have a very small chance of success right from birth. Just because some people are able to succeed through those circumstances, doesn't make it fair in my eyes. It's not something I'm going to sit back and stay quiet about. You can choose to ignore it and act like it's you being a "real man" - it's why racism and oppression are still living strong.

Face reality?

You're the delusional one here. How many posts did it take for you to barely admit that you had some luck and privilege? You were clearly brought up to work hard - but you were also brought up to ignore the reality of all the factors that surround your hard work. It's sad because people like you are supposed to be smart.

You've attacked me a couple of times and I haven't even responded. I'm not making ANY excuses. I can acknowledge the difficulties I had to face as a 1st generation college graduation and a minority in America. I can also acknowledge the luck I've had through the stability I've had throughout my life. The small things that others may ignore - I know were probably CRUCIAL to my success. I worked hard. No doubt about it. I'm also smart enough and self aware enough to realize that life is about more than that. Not everyone had the same chances that I did. Not everyone had the same type of people around me that I did.

Some people have a very small chance of success right from birth. Just because some people are able to succeed through those circumstances, doesn't make it fair in my eyes. It's not something I'm going to sit back and stay quiet about. You can choose to ignore it and act like it's you being a "real man" - it's why racism and oppression are still living strong.

View media item 581783

Honestly.

There it is.

:smokin

Beautifully written...tired of these god damn white apologists always talking about "look @'this minority"

Don't play dumb when your own god damn people created this ****

And if your folks immigrated here from Europe in the 1900s I'm not talking about your *** so stay out the damn convo

Last edited:
Yea you have to acknowledge the luck factor man. God, Luck. Whatever you want to call it.

But just because you work hard doesn't guarantee you success. Plenty of folks work hard and don't reach their goals. And if folks could pick their parents we all would have picked more favorable situations. But you have to know that you luck up if you have good parenting. You think folks with parents that don't care asked for that somehow?

Most of them are in black AND poor neighborhoods because of the rampant epidemic of STDs and unwanted pregnancies.

Why the hell would they build one in Beverly Hills? And black people have a choice not to go there. Maybe that black woman who got pregnant, in high school, and dude left her should've just taking her L. 

Dumpsters are a conspiracy to wipe out blacks, why do you think there are so many in inner cities?
indifferent.gif

How are you still allowed on this board?

Yea as opposed to the same dudes who keep making OPENLY homophobic comments in here.
ohwell.gif

Dudes in here have been saying that there is a culture of abandonment of children in poverty stricken areas, but it's a problem when I say it? Just because i don't think gays are the cause of all of life's problems.
Quit deflecting.  You're in here talking crazy as hell about black folks, then hiding your hand by  talking about gays.   Not even gonna break you down because it's basically shadowboxing, just wondering how you're still around given that this is your entire Modus Operandi.

If I didn't know any better I'd guess that you're TBONE back under a new sn.

Last edited:
Thread is comedy at this point.

Planned parenthood was sent to sterilize minority men and women, yet minorities are still the leaders in birthrate in teen pregnancies.

I dont get it? Lets think about this.
Teen pregnancy can bring on a gang of problems, poverty being on of them. And we all know proverty leads to one thing: crime. Hmm, so maybe, just maybe if we curve teen pregnancy among minorites, it would lead to better lifestyle choices, more income, less poverty.

Wait nah, that doesnt make sense. They are trying to destroy the black community by making less single parent black households! Wait... what?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom