The end of my 2k5 cool grey IV

A few weeks ago, i decided to use my cool grey IV from 2005 to take a sweat so i got on the court, took some warm up shots to test my wrist as it was injured in a car accident. All was well with the wrist so i started to sweat and noticed some white grainy stuff onthe ground and thought to myself that someone's sneakers were going (not knowing it was mine). Got my first touch of the ball took a few dribbles and nearly left my both soles on the court......
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 see some pics of the aftermath 

A few weeks ago, i decided to use my cool grey IV from 2005 to take a sweat so i got on the court, took some warm up shots to test my wrist as it was injured in a car accident. All was well with the wrist so i started to sweat and noticed some white grainy stuff onthe ground and thought to myself that someone's sneakers were going (not knowing it was mine). Got my first touch of the ball took a few dribbles and nearly left my both soles on the court......
roll.gif
laugh.gif
 see some pics of the aftermath 

we spend so much money on such cheap garbage

i know you used your shoes but 
damn man you beat them to the ground 

i am sure these materials cost pennies to make

we spend so much money on such cheap garbage

i know you used your shoes but 
damn man you beat them to the ground 

i am sure these materials cost pennies to make

I just balled in my cg 4 yesterday, sucks that it happened to you; I'm afraid it'll happen to mine sooner or later

I just balled in my cg 4 yesterday, sucks that it happened to you; I'm afraid it'll happen to mine sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom