The Essence HIP HOP radio FT. TIME, PLAN beats, other NT artists

Stream The Essence hip hop radio live tonight at 10 pm - 12 am
http://wmucradio.com/wmuc2-high.m3u

playing the hottest new hip hop and the old classics: J. Cole, Yeezy, Talib, Wayne, Lil B...whatever
This is commercial free, say and play whatever we want, uncut, raw hip hop
Call in for any requests or comment on what we're talking about: (301)314-6565

I WILL be shouting out NT tonight.

Also we'll be showcasing tracks by:

TIME
Plan beats
Yuri
TenishaLC

These are the artists that reached out to me when I made the initial post for the radio station on here.  If you want your #%$* to be played on the #1 college radio station, hit me @Hydro_Zo on twitter

Stream The Essence hip hop radio live tonight at 10 pm - 12 am
http://wmucradio.com/wmuc2-high.m3u

playing the hottest new hip hop and the old classics: J. Cole, Yeezy, Talib, Wayne, Lil B...whatever
This is commercial free, say and play whatever we want, uncut, raw hip hop
Call in for any requests or comment on what we're talking about: (301)314-6565

I WILL be shouting out NT tonight.

Also we'll be showcasing tracks by:

TIME
Plan beats
Yuri
TenishaLC

These are the artists that reached out to me when I made the initial post for the radio station on here.  If you want your #%$* to be played on the #1 college radio station, hit me @Hydro_Zo on twitter

sometimes... depends on the song really
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Time is the The Essence hip hop?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sumbody need to do the impossible and stop Time..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................from making music

Originally Posted by iLLscan

Time is the The Essence hip hop?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

sumbody need to do the impossible and stop Time..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................from making music

he might not be 'the essence of hip hop' but he's grinding out here. Dude reached out when I made a post about my radio show, taking advantage of the opportunities in front of him. I feel that type of grind/hustle is essential in hop hop. What are yall doing though? Are ya'll mad i'm not playing your !#!+? If so, send me something and i might play it and/or hit me with requests if you don't make music yourself. Don't forget to tune in next Sunday.

he might not be 'the essence of hip hop' but he's grinding out here. Dude reached out when I made a post about my radio show, taking advantage of the opportunities in front of him. I feel that type of grind/hustle is essential in hop hop. What are yall doing though? Are ya'll mad i'm not playing your !#!+? If so, send me something and i might play it and/or hit me with requests if you don't make music yourself. Don't forget to tune in next Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom