****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Granny made me pick the switch before smh. Pick the small one and she send u back out for a bigger one. Mom's weapon of choice was the phone cord :lol:. U ever get got right out the bath tub? Lawd. My unc would give u a Tyson straight to the chest man, id a belt or spanking over that anyday. But we were bad *** kids, bad as hell.

:lol: used to trade tips too like play hurt early and don't pick a small switch thinking you're clever, pick a nice medium effect one otherwise they'll go pick their own.

:lol: used to trade tips too like play hurt early and don't pick a small switch thinking you're clever, pick a nice medium effect one otherwise they'll go pick their own.

The key was picking a fat switch, because the small skinny ones stung way more.

Talking and that timeout **** don't work on all kids. My nephew I can talk to him with some force and he'll get it. My cousins though when they was kids I had to get that belt cuz they was some wild kids, used to drive my grandmother crazy. :lol: They're great young women now, in college and everything.

Word fam

Ain't nothing wrong with a spanking....

But we gon' need a few pic's of these said cousin's as proof my dude

Mom's sandals were basically Tomahawk missiles while I was growing up :lol:

giphy.gif

a lot of unhealthy behavior is normalized in our community just bc "thats the way it is"

we actually have a lot of dumb **** we do based out of tradition

just because you turned out fine doesnt mean it was cool for your mom to throw shoes and telephones at you or to beat you w tree branches

ofc its hard to say what you "would" do if youve never had kids but ive seen violence change relationships and create pretty ****** up arguments/confrontations in my own family and in others...long term it can create tension and resentment

Last edited:
Spanking is pointless imo. Mom used to whoop my bad *** seems like every day & I was still bad as hell :lol: Mini me will not be getting whoopings but when he gets to that age I gotta put the fear of God in him to let him know pops is a shotta

I give whoppings, idc. Only when it calls to do so. Not for bad grades or pissing on the toilet seat or petty **** like my mom's did.

Last edited:
It's not an exact science so there's no point in debating it. So kids don't need spankings. Some do. Some kids are evil incarnate and spankings only make them stronger

Every child is different when it comes to spankings. Whether you agree or disagree with it there's no point in debating it here. Especially if you don't have children. Every parent should explore different discipline techniques until they find what works for that individual child.

Spankings from my mother didn't work on me. Maybe nothing did lol. But my dad could just look at me and I'd be terrified. My grandmother spanked me with a switch and that always got me in line.

Talking and that timeout **** don't work on all kids. My nephew I can talk to him with some force and he'll get it. My cousins though when they was kids I had to get that belt cuz they was some wild kids, used to drive my grandmother crazy. :lol: They're great young women now, in college and everything.

Word fam

Ain't nothing wrong with a spanking....

But we gon' need a few pic's of these said cousin's as proof my dude

:lol:

Man don't make me jump through this phone.

Haha. That Foorlocker commercial is great. Honestly if BBB brand came with this approach where they still had their morals but played it off in a funny and passive way, people would love it.

Back
Top Bottom