****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Liangelo should play football at UCLA instead of basketball, kid is not a basketball player

Liangelo should just study up some business management, finance, marketing and negotiating skills in UCLA and represent his other two brothers and/or work with his pops to expand the brand. He is in a very good situation even if nba doesn't pan out for him 
Gelo = Andre from empire

Lavar using that good ole reverse psychology! Jello is going to be hell bent to prove him wrong now! Just watch!

I think it's crazy that when it's positive or fairly good news involving the Ball's, this thread is silent; like 3-4 day gaps in between posts... so as something negative or something that can be turned into a negative; yall dig this thread up and post away

Terrible

What's something positive or good that folks missed which didn't lead to the thread being bumped? Last I saw, folks were shedding tears over Lonzo's letter to his dad on the Players' Tribune. Good press, right?

I think it's crazy that when it's positive or fairly good news involving the Ball's, this thread is silent; like 3-4 day gaps in between posts... so as something negative or something that can be turned into a negative; yall dig this thread up and post away

Terrible
350x700px-LL-783c4b18_schoolboy.gif

Papa Ball says his son is great and everyone says he's the dumbest guy ever.

Papa Ball tells his other son he won't make it in The NBA and cats are entrusting his draft assessment moreso than if Amin Elhassan had said it himself...

Y'all need to get that salt out y'all bloods. It's unhealthy.

people are attracted to negative news...

you guys are just now figuring this out?

Terrible
What's something positive or good that folks missed which didn't lead to the thread being bumped? Last I saw, folks were shedding tears over Lonzo's letter to his dad on the Players' Tribune. Good press, right?
Couple of vocal dudes just want to crusade on some moral high ground tip. 

There's literally one dude in this thread consistently hating, then you got a couple of dudes who want to feel good about themselves so they paint the entire thread with that brush on some "yall" and "NT" tip. 
laugh.gif

Majority of the most recent posts were commending Lonzo for that great piece he wrote to his father over the weekend.

But dudes have a need to force a narrative that they're the ONLY ones not hating. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lavar using that good ole reverse psychology! Jello is going to be hell bent to prove him wrong now! Just watch!

lol I'd like to believe that, but I'm not sure I can anymore.
All the boys said that about LaVar though, that if they are half assing it, he calls them out

LaVar said Gelo has the potential to be the best. But he has made some comments is passing about Gelo that leads me to believe Gelo does have the fire the other boys do. Basically he is too worried about girls

I mean Gelo really has not improved that much in two years. I know he was injured this year but dude has glaring holes in his game he seems unwilling to address.

Like how the hell is your ball handling so weak compared to your brothers. Like c'mon b

All the boys said that about LaVar though, that if they are half assing it, he calls them out

LaVar said Gelo has the potential to be the best. But he has made some comments is passing about Gelo that leads me to believe Gelo does have the fire the other boys do. Basically he is too worried about girls

I mean Gelo really has not improved that much in two years. I know he was injured this year but dude has glaring holes in his game he seems unwilling to address.

Like how the hell is your ball handling so weak compared to your brothers. Like c'mon b

I know through word of mouth about past issues with the ladies as well as first hand knowledge of him "loving the attention" currently, hence my post. Lol

people are attracted to negative news...

you guys are just now figuring this out?

Seriously. It's like when people watch movies, most root for the good guy and hate on the bad guy. It's almost an instinct to do so. Of course this is not always a hard cut rule since there are exceptions but I think a lot of people want to see people fail. Look at Trump, Obama, Kanye, etc. All get their negative share of bad stuff. No one is really an exception.

I always root for the bad guy

Then he gets killed or goes to jail and i get vexxed

I know through word of mouth about past issues with the ladies as well as first hand knowledge of him "loving the attention" currently, hence my post. Lol

Your mental gotta be so on point to make it to that level where you're even in a position to potentially carve our a career as a pro athlete. It's not a cliche.

Last edited:
I remember in some interview Lavar using that logic on Lonzo. Like well if you don't wanna put in the work let's start making other plans. Who knows if that's how he really feels.

Whas the injury Gelo had everyone keeps talking about? ACL?
Yup. He's looks in better shape last time I seen him back home. i ran into his cousin dre who had the shoulder injury, and he is healthy too. Only thing is he is shaped like a toothpick. 

I

In the few things that ive seen, dude carried himself like a typical light skinned pretty, so that doesn't surprise me one bit

Homet about that yamb life

:lol:

Someone uptop mentioned studying business.

Son could get an economics degree and waltz into a wealth management / private banking gig easily

Last edited by a moderator:

I

In the few things that ive seen, dude carried himself like a typical light skinned pretty so that doesn't surprise me one bit

Son could get an economics degree and waltz into a wealth management / private banking gig easily

A couple good looking chicks in his Money and Banking class would derail that plan

Last edited by a moderator:

I

In the few things that ive seen, dude carried himself like a typical light skinned pretty *****, so that doesn't surprise me one bit

A couple good looking chicks in his Money and Banking class would derail that plan
dawg once he takes a marketing class issa wrap
Every marketing class I seen has a 3 to 1 girl to guy ratio
Bruh gonna be rolling in those yambs

So looks like it's becoming more and more likely that Lonzo will go to LA.

This will be a great year for following rookies, at least from my perspective. Fultz and Lonzo and Fox (and others) will have an ongoing competition and they'll each up their games because of it.

I think it's crazy that when it's positive or fairly good news involving the Ball's, this thread is silent; like 3-4 day gaps in between posts... soon as something negative or something that can be turned into a negative; yall dig this thread up and post away

Terrible
There were two posts....

This thread has featured plenty of overly negative and overly positive people when it comes to the Balls. Nothing wrong with that.

Also, this thread has missed a lot of the news, both positive and negative, that pops up on my news feed. I'm not the only one who isn't running here to post every single thing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom