****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

i dont really think the others teams are going to think much other than his dad is a jerk maybe

but i dont think theyd let his father affect what he could do for their team

He's also trying to start his own clothing brand, create his own shoe brand, and said Lonzo wont have an agent and it will be all in house.

He's gonna take so much of Lonzo's money. Feel bad for him because he seems like a real level headed kid. The other 2 aren't gonna do anything.

Lavar is a clown.

That's how I see it, his kids best interests are his best interests

Lamelo already looks like a lost cause

Last edited:
i dont really think the others teams are going to think much other than his dad is a jerk maybe

but i dont think theyd let his father affect what he could do for their team

Won't affect his draft status, but I can guarantee teams will want a buffer between son/dad. They're also probably going to want to put the kibosh on the dad giving interviews/twitter...

his dad wont even be able to pull that stuff in the nba
too much at stake with sponsorships, nba contract, etc. his agent will tell his dad to step back, unless, pops is going to be the agent :lol:

Last edited:
I'm sorry but these names Lamelo and Liangelo are ******* hilarious.

It's sad seeing a parent (usually a father when it comes to sports) trying to live through their kids.

Names just as sad :smh:

his dad wont even be able to pull that stuff in the nba
too much at stake with sponsorships, nba contract, etc. his agent will tell his dad to step back, unless, pops is going to be the agent :lol:

Sounds like he tryin to be :lol: :smh:

going in on their names tho? 
mean.gif

i guess he shoulda named them connor, tanner and wyatt 
eyes.gif

:20

Lavar must've went to the prestigious Joseph Jackson school of "hell or high water" parenting.
They gonna make it.

Definitely agree.. He is setting those kids up for an L. It is not cool to compare your kids, specially to that kind of standard, publicly.

Has he even played professionally ? numerous players have ended up as busts because of that ridiculous monumental pressure.

I am not even sold on the talent yet. :lol:

The media is trying to keep a black father down.

:stoneface:

dumb comment of the day fr :lol:

_

Last edited:
Hope Lavar keep talking his **** and his sons continue balling and pulling up for ridiculous 3's :pimp:

The younger sons gotta chill with the eyebrow cuts tho :x :lol:

Last edited:
Lonzo will only play for the Lakers, huh?

If the Lakers don't land in the Top 3 their pick goes to Philadelphia. Assuming what he said is true, the Lakers do not pick again until #27.
1st overall pick makes $4.9M
2nd overall pick makes $4.4M
3rd overall pick makes $3.9M

27 overall pick makes $996K

He's going to cost his son $3-4M with that asinine statement.

Lonzo will only play for the Lakers, huh?

If the Lakers don't land in the Top 3 their pick goes to Philadelphia. Assuming what he said is true, the Lakers do not pick again until #27.
1st overall pick makes $4.9M
2nd overall pick makes $4.4M
3rd overall pick makes $3.9M

27 overall pick makes $996K

He's going to cost his son $3-4M with that asinine statement.

yeaaaaaaa teams are passing on lonzo because of some silly **** his dad said

View media item 1219946

22cafcd7_you-missed-the-point-136652951838.png

No team will do that, but because no team will do that it makes Lavar have to retract his words and negotiate with a team that isn't the Lakers.

Lavar eats crow.

did he say if they dont draft him hes going overseas? 
nerd.gif
Welp. Good luck with that.

I'd lose interest in basketball if my dad acted this way during HS. 

Sure, he wants his children to succeed, but I agree with some of you, he should calm down with the comments.

He needs to chill out. People are becoming apprehensive about dealing with Lamelo because of his dad. He's putting his son in the headlines for the wrong reasons (and yes, when it comes to drafting players there is such a thing as bad publicity) I understand wanting to promote your children but he's been OD for a while now. Saying he'll only play for a certain team? Saying he's better than the reigning league MVP? It's sad because Lamelo is a pretty chill kid, its his dad making people hate him. Let his game speak. Does he not realize that there are people who don't like his son because of his words? Why do that to your kid?!

Last edited:
Has his parents ever played sports? I look at other professional athletes and even college kids who did have dads who played in the NBA or NCAAs. You never seem to see a guy like Del Curry come out and be reckless with comments about either of his sons.

Now there are recent articles about the dad talking about his son having his own brand being bigger than JORDAN brand.

:smh:

Where's the mom in all of this? Or the actual sons? Speak up to this abuse

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom