****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

I think they've won. Many media reports now call their family "basketball royalty". Nothing is officialy until just a year or two away from Senior year. So if you suck Li Melo, BYE BYE UCLA.

Many brothers have played college ball years apart.So many brothers and or sisters/siblings in general have been negated to NOTHING STATUS because of the Ball's perceived "sTATUS"". I think There is a Uconn womens and Stanford womens sibling that ae both in the final four

The Ball's are affecting millions of households because of their attitude.

But lets get a REALITY SHOW? TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. The BALLS ARE JUNK MEDIA SCRUBS!

Last edited:
Damn that Chino Hills head coach is bitting the hand that feeds him :smh:

Last edited:
Man, I hope Lavar Ball invests in someone who can improve their brand logo. 
laugh.gif

Lavar will probably want to launch his own channel to air the Ball family reality show.

Lost me ripping on the coach like that...dude like that u gotta pull close by the back of they neck and clarify things.

Don't know the context behind this, but u dudes still co-signing him?
I've never been a fan of the father. I personally think he needs to ****. It's clear that he's trying to create a lane for himself and it's working since he said that he has a reality show in the works. 

The more I watch Lavar the more I like him :lol: he's an entertainer and holding court right now. Every successful person I know is part ******* and so is Lavar, but he knows what he is doing and saying and going to the bank off of it. He's like a heel in wrestling where he intentionally does stuff to get a rise.

At this point if lonzo goes 1st overall he owes it to his pops. People who've never watched a ucla game know his name because of lavar. I still don't think he's better than fultz tho, him saying that kinda made me chuckle.

The sheer irony of Lavar saying that the HS coach thought he was bigger than the team was too much :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom