****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Still sounds absurd. You gotta work on your funny.

The part about the Lakers screwing their tank up to avoid him was not serious. It wasn't supposed to be haha funny. It was more like the Lakers screwed up their tank job they worked so hard on... more of a sad time for Laker fans.

I still think the dad is a bigot and the Lakers should have no part of this family.

But when I want to say something funny, I'll make sure I let ya know.

Still sounds absurd. You gotta work on your funny.

The part about the Lakers screwing their tank up to avoid him was not serious. It wasn't supposed to be haha funny. It was more like the Lakers screwed up their tank job they worked so hard on... more of a sad time for Laker fans.

I still think the dad is a bigot and the Lakers should have no part of this family.

But when I want to say something funny, I'll make sure I let ya know.

He's a bigot? His wife is white and his kids are half black.

Lavar said dark skinned dudes go at the basket harder than light skinned dudes... essentially giving props and poking fun at himself and his family.

C9EHeFoWsAM4lHr.jpg

DeMarcus Cousins: 'LaVar Ball Is A Legend'
https://t.co/JMhgN0VOq8

I'm still crying at the littlest ones shot form. Son can't be serious with that 2 handed shot. It's almost equivalent to uncle Rico throwing a football

Watch Lonzo Ball’s evolution and growth over the years as we go through the years and show highlights from the 9th grade all the way to UCLA. We still remember our first time running into Lonzo at an AAU event during his freshman year and he was just a scrawny kid with a weird looking shot but it didn’t take long for us to realize this kid’s poise, confidence and awareness of the game as only a 9th grader were beyond his years.

Last edited:
His shot wasn't that weird when he was a freshman. He just used to bring up the right side and he set the ball higher.

I give lavar hella credit, Melo is the biggest thing in HS bball atm and lavar's mouth definitely played a big role.

Lonzo is a much better athlete clearly, but given Melo skipped a grade, Melos seems to be better than freshman Lonzo.

Man I seen the lamelo phenomenon in person a few times this year.

Lamelo essentially packed out the galen center this year at 15 years old. **** was crazy. Had kids fawning over him and wanting pics and autographs like he was already a pro.

Hearing 10 year olds scream his name at aau games like he's bron or steph is crazy. Lameloooooo melo omg he waved at me omg. Only melo they acknowledge.

Butler beat Kansas St and a hot Michigan St team full of black players. Same goes for Duke who beat Baylor and WVU.

Duke started 2 blacks and 3 whites, majority of their team was white, I thought you can't win a championship that way?

Lavar's idiotic point is still invalid.

you focused on the "white" part and not the "subpar foot speed" part.

but, continue.

Back
Top Bottom