The Expendables 3 - 4th Film Expected in 2018

This has got to be dopest crappiest franchise ever, you really gotta turn off all logic when watching these and just enjoy the epicness...if that makes any sense

I can't remember a good 80's or 90's movie you didn't lol.

Anyone remember Van Damms movie where he had an evil twin?

Double Impact I believe.

I've been saying the same thing. I hope someone shoots a rocket or grenade at her round, ugly face and it explodes.
Screw you man, screw you! I hope she hunts you down and punches you so hard in your round, ugly face and it turns into a doughnut. 

Ronda>>>

(But I love Miesha too lol)

Last edited:
I wish it was Miesha Tate instead of Ronda 
embarassed.gif
x infinity 

I've been saying the same thing. I hope someone shoots a rocket or grenade at her round, ugly face and it explodes.

Screw you man, screw you! I hope she hunts you down and punches you so hard in your round, ugly face and it turns into a doughnut. 

Ronda>>>

(But I love Miesha too lol)

ronda roundface's striking sucks. She definitely would trip me and break my arm before ever punching me.

I don't care what anyone says. I love The Expendables. So excited that they added Harrison Ford and Wesley Snipes. JCVD was so dope in the last one as the villain.

Man they got everyone one this lol. I love these movies. F&F type "can't really go wrong" formula

One last ride? LAST? :\ :smh: nooooo

Also makes me think it's F&F series with that intro lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom